Make a donation

Author Topic: Mk6/Mk5 Washer Bottles - Anyone with Etka?  (Read 1171 times)

Offline apples12

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 34
Mk6/Mk5 Washer Bottles - Anyone with Etka?
« on: June 18, 2013, 03:34:37 pm »
HI all

was wondering if someone with etka could help out with some of the following diagrams from the mk5 and mk6 - the washer bottle assemblies for cars fitted with headlight washers.

basically... i'm going to be stripping my old mk5 down to stock slowly over the summer (watch out in the for sale section!) and its currently got a 'full feature' washer bottle - i.e. 5.5L/level sensor/dual pump for jets and headlight washers.

I was wondering if this bottle could be transferred over to my mk6 - now, i'm aware the GTD/GTI mk6's use a different shaped bottle - i will be going with a normal bumper for my mk6, as such would it make a difference and would i be able to carry it over?

cheers
MK6 GT TDI  - CW - LUX pack
GONE
MkV Golf 1.9TDI Sport in DBP, 160,000 miles and climbing!

Retrofits by me:GT front end,OEM bixenons with auto-levelling/washers, Valeo LED Rears, MFSW + Highline SWCM, Cruise Control, 30byte Highline CECM, Highline clocks, Rain/Light Sensor, Auto-dimming Rear view Mirror, RNS-510 LED (Ver H; SW: 4020), Fiscon Basic Bluetooth, MDI + Aux, Armrest, Reverse Camera LOW, TPMS..what next...