Make a donation

Author Topic: Free stuff  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Tortaruga

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 105
Free stuff
« on: June 30, 2013, 12:48:54 am »
Don't know anything about this, but it's free. I suppose the worst that could happen is that it f*cks your clearcoat. :smiley:

http://www.greasedlightning.co.uk/t-samplepack.aspx
'07 Red manual

Offline john a

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 11
    • The Veneers Cover Band
Free stuff
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 08:34:31 am »
I doubt it would damage your clearcoat unless you were really reckless and tried to clean mud off your car with the stuff.

My neighbour offered me a box full that he retrieved from his deceased brother in law's garage but I politely declined. It's a bit 'shopping-channel' for me.

Offline Banham

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 15
  • GTI MK6
    • Email
Re: Free stuff
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 10:03:30 am »
Ive used that 'showroom shine' before and definitely doesnt work as well as they make it look. Found my sell buffing it off after and still showed smears when the sun shined on it. Stopped using it after that

Offline Tortaruga

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 105
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 10:50:22 am »
Ah so it's sh*te then? I'll just use it to clean the toilet bowl instead as we're out of toilet duck.
'07 Red manual

Offline Banham

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 15
  • GTI MK6
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 06:35:14 pm »
Ah so it's sh*te then? I'll just use it to clean the toilet bowl instead as we're out of toilet duck.

Haha, its not to bad for cleaning glass if your ever out of glass cleaner. But i personally dont like to use it on the bodywork.

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 56
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 02:45:21 pm »
I ordered a sample a few days ago just to see how it works...although would be sh*t scared to try it on the car currently...its in quite a state :ashamed:
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦

Offline Daltzz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 12:45:55 am »
That would be going no where near my car unless I was driving it to the skip, awful stuff