Make a donation

Author Topic: Jon's Ibis S3 Buillllld  (Read 9253 times)

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
Re: Jon's Ibis S3 Buillllld
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2010, 06:01:01 pm »
Looking at both mate. But may need to get a hatchback for the extra rear space/boot etc

Offline cal tdi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 5
  • dub or die
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 08:47:38 pm »
Very nice looking s3 mate spot on oem beauty
Candy weiß Mk6 GTI - Stage 2

Offline wigit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 129
  • -Receive: 42
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 11:50:21 am »
i really got to stop drooling over looking at S3s especially white ones  :drool:

Offline neg

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • gone old skool
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 12:25:56 pm »
i really got to stop drooling over looking at S3s especially white ones  :drool:
your not the only one

Offline liver

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2010, 12:26:11 pm »
very very nice mate

Offline KRL

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2010, 12:59:32 pm »
Lovely car and very tastefully modded  :happy2:

Well done  :wink:

Offline S3 Ed

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2010, 04:54:35 pm »
:drool:

Pretty much the exact replica of what my ED30's replacement will be. Apart from I will have my Turini's done black and have the black grill too.
Stunning car though mate..  :happy2:

Copying beestard. You would have stuck with your TD's if I wasn't getting Turinis.  :fighting:
07 S3. Revo Stage 2+, Milltek turbo back (Res), Autotech Pump, Dbilas intake, Spec Stage 3 clutch and SMF, Speedline Turini's (gloss black), Optics grill, front & rear valance satin black, gloss black mirror caps. 13.1 @ 107 MPH (Santa Pod Feb 10)

jonboi_h

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 10:49:26 pm »
Cheers for the comments guys.

Just got back off the modball rally last night, bit of a disappointment to be honest. First stop was meant to be Le Mans but at the start we got told we were going straight to San Sebastian. People didnt arrive there till 3-4 am so we got about 4 hours sleep and then set off driving again to Madrid. I could mention a few other things that were wrong with the trip but it basically boils down to the organiser not being very good at organising!

The car was a dream a drive except a little hairy moment where i blew a pipe off my intercooler in the outside lane and swerved across 3 lanes into a services as the engine cut out! :scared: Managed to have a play with a few other cars - a new shape focus RS with a milltek, sounded very nice, was having to feather the throttle otherwise i would of been into the back of him and then when he pulled into the other lane and i was into 6th left him for dead. Mercedes CLK 55 AMG- side by side on a dual carriageway, thought i was going to get a good dusting but surprisingly i pulled away from him. An evo 9 fq-360, was very close but i just about edged it. So all in all the driving side of things was good and the car surpassed all my expectations  :happy2:

« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 11:30:44 pm by jonboi_h »

Offline keano

• Thank You
  • -Given: 79
  • -Receive: 35
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2010, 10:57:13 am »
As if i found you in here!  :pomppomp:

When we going for a beer?

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2010, 11:22:58 am »
Great pics there mate and something i'd love to do at some point.. Some nice scalps too by the sounds of it..  :wink:
If you don't mind me asking, what sort of money are you looking at for the whole thing (fuel, hotels, entry fee etc etc)?

jonboi_h

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2010, 01:01:49 pm »
As if i found you in here!  :pomppomp:

When we going for a beer?

whenever you want mate! Just send me a text, u still hunting for a gti?

Great pics there mate and something i'd love to do at some point.. Some nice scalps too by the sounds of it..  :wink:
If you don't mind me asking, what sort of money are you looking at for the whole thing (fuel, hotels, entry fee etc etc)?

Cheers! it was 595 to enter and that included hotels and return ferry crossing. Then i spent about 1000 euros on petrol and tolls.

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2010, 01:13:08 pm »
Haha, thats wierd, ive stopped at the same services you did!

that restaurante el navarro is just past Zaragoza. carry on down that motorway A2 i think, and you'll hit madrid!

ahhhh i miss my road trips! wish i was going on one this year. i love driving thru spain!

which road did you use to cross the pyrenees?

jonboi_h

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2010, 10:56:58 am »
Haha, thats wierd, ive stopped at the same services you did!

that restaurante el navarro is just past Zaragoza. carry on down that motorway A2 i think, and you'll hit madrid!

ahhhh i miss my road trips! wish i was going on one this year. i love driving thru spain!

which road did you use to cross the pyrenees?

I didnt have a choice i had to stop there when i lost all power!  :laugh: We were heading from Barcelona to Lyon that day so I think we were pretty close to the coast that day! I was just following Snoop Dogg on the Tom Tom haha