Make a donation

Author Topic: APR's MK6 GTi The first to be tuned in North America  (Read 16420 times)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
Re: APR's MK6 GTi The first to be tuned in North America
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2009, 09:51:55 pm »

I hear what Jonny is saying, The American forum is far too loosely Moderated and all sorts of stuff kicks off including polite slanging matches between some companies - APR vs Forge being the most common.

Personally, I find all the posted info by APR/Forge etc either useful or interesting and try to ignore any accusations or defensive aspects of their posts.

I feel intelligent enough to make up my own mind about their products.

Peace :smiley:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2009, 10:19:54 pm »
so true hence my post #49.

Offline john_o

• Thank You
  • -Given: 136
  • -Receive: 108
    • My Car Blog
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2009, 10:32:10 pm »
guys you are all jumping on a bandwagon derived from other forums not from Keiths posts on here , whilst the 'other' forum data is not invalid and useful , I believe a new member should be given the benefit of the doubt on this forum as an initial stance.....

jonny is right though , most members on here are 'discerning customers'  :happy2: (apart from TC  :stupid:)

Red ED35 5dr DSG
DEFI boost guage / RTech Stg1 Engine/DSG / PPMk7 front brakes
BLOG | BUILD

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2009, 11:38:20 pm »
I'm certainly not an APR fanboy but I do appreciate the quality of their products and given the prices they ought to be good quality.

I also appreciate Keith coming on and offering his advice and support, of course he'll be passionate about the APR product range, most company reps will be but it's up to the individual to pick out of the discussions the useful and pertinent information.

APR clearly have an awesome manufacturing and development facility from which some real nice products are born, I for one and interested to hear of their findings.  I've read many of Keith's posts on the US forums and in general find them helpful.

Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available