Make a donation

Author Topic: ETKA help? S3 > Mk5 parts?  (Read 383 times)

Offline DAZ1985

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 1
ETKA help? S3 > Mk5 parts?
« on: July 12, 2013, 12:17:02 am »
Just tonight I've started to hear a cv joint starting to knock when steering to park and under heavy braking.

I've got a set of s3 shafts in the garage. Will these fit a Gti? Not sure on part numbers and haven't had time to look properly

Also will the s3 dampers fit? I might as well throw the dampers, hubs and tt wishbones on at the same time but swop the springs

Thanks in advance
Tornado ED30 #673 stage1 map, miltek cat back, Sachs clutch, panel filter, WALK, eibach pro kit, s3 brakes all round
309bhp @fly

Offline danishmkvgti

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 154
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,7823.0.html
Re: ETKA help? S3 > Mk5 parts?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 09:45:14 am »
Just tonight I've started to hear a cv joint starting to knock when steering to park and under heavy braking.

I've got a set of s3 shafts in the garage. Will these fit a Gti? Not sure on part numbers and haven't had time to look properly

Also will the s3 dampers fit? I might as well throw the dampers, hubs and tt wishbones on at the same time but swop the springs

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure on the shafts but the rest fits, and it's a good idea to keep your existing springs, i have a set of TT-RS springs and dampers fitted to the wife's touran so i know the rest fits  :happy2:

Over the top mod list ;o)