Make a donation

Author Topic: Brinkz Mk2 Leon Cupra R...  (Read 7968 times)

Offline rich83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=mi6s077do806fi5i74k1li789h&/topic,19740.0.html
Re: Brinkz Mk2 Leon Cupra R...
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2013, 12:43:36 am »
Yeah that pipe is a biatch to get on. Looking good so far.  :happy2:

Offline bRinkz

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Mmmmmmm......?
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2013, 11:46:01 pm »
Michelin Super Sports went on yesterday, and all I have to say is.....  :jumping:  :jumping:  :jumping:  :jumping:

Well and truly happy with them.

By the way, If anyone is interested then they can read the tales of my car prior to me owning her on Pistonheads - she was part of their fleet and seems to have had a few adventures (I also found out why I had to have one of my rear light clusters replaced under warranty....)  :innocent:

Offline cupra_buzz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 03:33:38 am »
loving the car. shame about the other one.  :sad1:
I was wondering about your spec clutch i have been on there website and was wondering which one you chose and from which dealer?

thanks man.  :drinking:

ps: will be watching this thread

Offline danishmkvgti

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 154
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,7823.0.html
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 09:48:13 am »
Michelin Super Sports went on yesterday, and all I have to say is.....  :jumping:  :jumping:  :jumping:  :jumping:

Well and truly happy with them.

By the way, If anyone is interested then they can read the tales of my car prior to me owning her on Pistonheads - she was part of their fleet and seems to have had a few adventures (I also found out why I had to have one of my rear light clusters replaced under warranty....)  :innocent:

I can only concur, Michelin PSS are at the top regarding High Performance tyres, and are as good on track, just remember to maintain the same tyre pressure on track as on the road, due to the Twaron it has a much lower temp increase than other tyres and as such needs the road tyre pressure to work well on track to  :happy2:

Over the top mod list ;o)

Offline kahunajb

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 11:22:35 am »
How do you find the sportline springs?

I've got some on my Mk3 at the moment with koni yellow struts and find them a bit hard but was thinking of going with the prokit when I get a mk5 with bilstein b4 shocks for a more OEM ride.
05 Laser Blue Mk5 GTI - Revo Stage 1

Offline SLIVERFOX

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2013, 07:34:01 pm »
Hi just bought yellow cupra R just like yrs my heart dropped when u saw the plate I'm only 1 letter out from it had to double check lol any way cracking car what do u use to get that shine its very deep cheers kris :driver: