Make a donation

Author Topic: my car so far  (Read 3246 times)

Offline rubber toe

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 8
    • Email
my car so far
« on: August 22, 2009, 02:00:30 pm »
got the car late january and been loving it since  :driver:

looked like this when i picked it up, got it mapped the day i got it :jumpmove:

then it was wheels and paint, got edition 30 front lip and back bumper with inserts and badges painted black and also us grill

after that was after more power so got a k04 turbo and injectors etc fitted (sorry no pics of swap  :ashamed:) and mapped by revo with a select plus switch :laugh:
was really happy with the end result and absolutely nothing in it with my friends mapped ed30  :happy2:

then got myself an evoms and a 3inch decat downpipe thanks to davyp and nick-barnes  :drinking: and also a new set of front brakes and fk coiliovers :smiley:

still playing around with the ride height for now and also tried my mates bbs on

love them wheels  :love:
still got lots of plans for it

hpfp
cat back system
intercooler
antiroll bars
s3 bushes
carbon bonnet
poss new wheels
some interior and exterior mods too

let me know what you think
thanks for looking :smiley:

Offline Manu_R32

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: my car so far
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 02:05:54 pm »
I Like! Do you have any rubbing issues with the car sitting that low?? What size are your alloys?

Like the colour of the car and your alloys!  :happy2:

OSIR Front and Rear Diffuser - JL Audio 400/4 Amplifier - JL Audio ZR650 - Recaro Bucket Seats - JL Audio Stealthbox - JL Audio 500/1 Amplifier - Kenwood DNX 7200 - OZ Ultraleggeras!

Offline Janner_Sy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 02:10:14 pm »
I  like it. looking good. your wheels look sweet, cant stand the other set of wheels from your friends. they stand out to much for me.

I had a decat exaust for a small period but got rid for a 200 cell version, how do you plan on getting around the MOT emisions test.
Also what power did you make with your KO4 conversion, guy over on briskoda just pulled 321bhp, 310Ibft at JKM with his conversion

Offline rubber toe

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 02:34:40 pm »
thanks guys  :happy2:
wheels are 19s and i'm having rubbing issues still playing around with the height and arch liners jut now
not had it RR'd yet as i think its a bit of a lottery but i am quicker than my mates which RR'd @ 301 bhp  :driver:
come mot time i'll just stick the old cat on :smiley:
what other mods if any where there on the car that made 321bhp ?

Offline scarpicus

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 03:24:27 pm »

^^^^^^ Right click save ( these are my favourites but the last picture is  :jumping:)

Really impressed with your car Rubber Toe and have to agree with simonskerton that i prefer your wheels rather than bbs wheels those 19s look really good...
 :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 03:53:58 pm »

he has the S3 intercooler plus the other S3 ancillaries required, 3" piper TBE, evoms, neuspeed turbp outlet. that was done on JKMs rollers which are normally very accurate. the last conversion there came out at 309bhp(2.75 miltek TBE, VF engineering intake)

Offline rubber toe

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 04:00:15 pm »
thanks very much man  :smiley:

no chance i'll be fitting the bbs anyways
too much to buy,  too hard to keep clean and i couldnt be  :booty: cleaning them all the time
he was thinking of putting them on his mk6 gti if he can get it low enough  :laugh:

he has the S3 intercooler plus the other S3 ancillaries required, 3" piper TBE, evoms, neuspeed turbp outlet. that was done on JKMs rollers which are normally very accurate. the last conversion there came out at 309bhp(2.75 miltek TBE, VF engineering intake)

very good to know cheers  :party:

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 05:20:31 pm »
Fantastic stuff. Would like to stick a KO4 on mine at some point too. Loving the Ediiton 30 front and rear valance. The black inserts are cool.  :happy2:

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 11:58:43 pm »
Very nice  :congrats:

Your car looks extremely purposefull and aggresive, I likey  :drinking:

Offline rubber toe

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 08:57:19 pm »
thanks guys

K04 is definately my fave mod yet just need to work out if better to do the work to your current car or just buy ed30. Personally i was really happy with my car and already donesome mods so decided to go down that route, either way for me it was a totally worthwhile step up. :driver: