Make a donation

Author Topic: I WILL F***KING ANNIHILATE YOU!! Anyone assist  (Read 4775 times)

Offline Johnny_tro

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 12
I WILL F***KING ANNIHILATE YOU!! Anyone assist
« on: August 05, 2013, 09:10:16 pm »
Got back to car today to find the windows through and the car cleaned out. RNS, Bluetooth, rear screens the works. A simple break in? So WHY the f**k slash the seats!!

This happened in Birmingham today between 4 and 5.30. If any hears of anything, any units being sold in around the area please let me know. I know it's very unlikely but worth a shot.

GUTTED
'VANDALISED' MK5 GT :( - RNS510 H, Bluetooth Armrest, MDI, 50gb hard drive, I can't park  sensors, Cruise Control, Highline Display, MFSW, Heated Seats, Remote Aux Heating System (Heats and Vents) Winter Pack, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Puddle Lights, Xenons, Headlamp Washers, Heated Washers, Auto lights and wipers, LED's, GTI brakes,, black R32 roof lining, Scirocco Rear View, Rear Footwell Lights

Offline Itsagthing

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
Re: I WILL F***KING ANNIHILATE YOU!! Anyone assist
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 09:14:33 pm »
That's just terrible, keep my ears to the ground, gumtree is one I like to search there are a lot of stolen goods going on there in that site. Karma though my friend will come back on them.  :fighting:

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 09:16:22 pm »
Karma would be me finding him more than getting my stuff back!
'VANDALISED' MK5 GT :( - RNS510 H, Bluetooth Armrest, MDI, 50gb hard drive, I can't park  sensors, Cruise Control, Highline Display, MFSW, Heated Seats, Remote Aux Heating System (Heats and Vents) Winter Pack, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Puddle Lights, Xenons, Headlamp Washers, Heated Washers, Auto lights and wipers, LED's, GTI brakes,, black R32 roof lining, Scirocco Rear View, Rear Footwell Lights

Offline Markyed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 09:17:32 pm »
It's horrific enough but slashing the seats why!!!???

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 09:20:00 pm »
Sorry to hear this mate :sad1:

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 09:20:36 pm »
 :sad1: :sad1:

Offline Homer

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 09:25:48 pm »
 :sad1:

Offline kahunajb

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2013, 09:29:12 pm »
Sorry to hear this. Abosolute c**ts. Its one thing to steal but to slash the seats too. They clearly need a good talking too.
05 Laser Blue Mk5 GTI - Revo Stage 1

Offline Dave J

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 63
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,55935.0.html
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2013, 09:37:22 pm »
Sorry to read this. Jealous, stealing scum.  :fighting:

Edition 30 - no. 1387

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2013, 09:44:00 pm »
Thanks all appreciate comments - so full of RAGE!!!!

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 09:47:24 pm »
****s.... they will go to hell. Your life is still better than theirs, so dont let the f*ckers grind you down mate.

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2013, 09:50:32 pm »
Understand but puts me in tricky position - I can't claim insurance have a high excess and can't afford to put it back. Just gutted :/

Offline GTI.Dav

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2013, 09:51:52 pm »
That is terrible!! Jealous filthy tramps.

:sad1:

Offline Trekmeister

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 10
  • Golf GT 140
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2013, 09:58:08 pm »
Did this happen in a side street, car park etc, Did the police say there was cctv in the area to check? You can imagine the little bag heads thinking they are really funny destroying your property out of pure spite, it makes me sick to my stomach. Its not just the fact its happened but the huge expense of putting things right or the increase in your insurance premiums. I hope they catch them but I doubt it. Makes me think is it worth it having an RNS510, seems they are prime targets of theft at the current time.

Paul

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2013, 10:13:01 pm »
Reported not to the police but still not heard a thing. Can't imagine I will

There are two cameras in the area I will go and see the company's tomorrow. I would so love to find him. This was someone who knows the unit. Dash is trashed but the removed the screws for the rns. They know its value. Wires carefully disconnected etc.

OK take the unit and the kit but WHY the seats - funny? Will be hilarious if I find you! I so hope the CCTV gives ME something. Always belived in do good things good things happen - yea right!!