Make a donation

Author Topic: A daft Xenon quuestion  (Read 2690 times)

Type_R

Re: A daft Xenon quuestion
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 09:56:42 pm »
Check my sig for all the options I ordered when I purchased my car brand new back in 2005.

Without a doubt the bi-xenons would be top of my list if I ordered again. They make driving easier at night and safer. And if some 'Audi' or 'BMW' driver decides to take matters in their own hands a simple pull on the left stalk burns their retinas, and they are seeing stars for the next 20 seconds  :signLOL:

Every car I have ordered since my GTi has had xenons and the later ones intelligent adaptive lighting, which is also awesome!

Offline itismebigd

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 10
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 08:29:13 am »
Best retro fit you can do,imho but as martin has stated look for genuine vw if your budget stretches,you cant beat genuine oem ballast and bulbs igniters by far the best mod iv ever done,you wont look back

Dougie :happy2:

Offline john87

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 53
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2013, 09:53:15 am »
I thought the halogens in my GTI were really good as halogens go (with philips x-treme bulbs fitted) and never had a problem with a lack of light...

..until I recently got a mk6 with bi-xenons. As others have said, it would be difficult to go back to the old candles  :happy2:
VCDS Hex-USB +CAN (Central Scotland)