Make a donation

Author Topic: RoMoCop  (Read 1223 times)

Offline jonnym

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 22
RoMoCop
« on: September 10, 2013, 07:14:42 pm »
With all this talk of dodgy deals/scams, thought it important to highlight that the selling section isn't a hot bed of fraud!

I wanted ed30 lights. RoMoCop PMs saying he has some and can give them to me for what I consider to be an excellent price, compared to the standard going rate. They were sent yesterday and were at home when I got back from work this afternoon.

I am also conscious of who I deal with and do my own background checks (check posts etc, maybe more...who knows!! :laugh:), RoMoCop certainly fell into the no risk category.

The box of magic was opened and it was clear to see that alot of time and effort had gone into ensuring the good were delivered in perfect condition.

I have nothing but praise for RoMoCop and he can be added to the list if excellent and trustworthy people. If the photo is anything to go by, everything you get will be immaculate.

:smiley:
@PSW - "Candy white ones are the nicest and fastest"

Offline RoMocop

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
Re: RoMoCop
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 10:00:26 pm »
Hello mate, I'm glad the lights turned up ok and that you're happy with them. Thank you for a smooth hassle free transaction, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

I'm glad I passed your checks but this worries me slightly  :scared:  :signLOL:

I am also conscious of who I deal with and do my own background checks (check posts etc, maybe more...who knows!! :laugh:), RoMoCop certainly fell into the no risk category.

:smiley:

Thanks again. :happy2:

Revo | S3 Front Brakes| VCDS (Don't know how to use :laugh:)

Also. Golf R, Rising Blue, DSG, Leather, 19" Tallys, RVC, RNS510 DAB, F+R Park Sensors, Hill Hold, CC, DynoAudio, H&R ARBs, Milltek Non-Res CatBack, Garage Vary Carbon Fibre Lip.