Make a donation

Author Topic: Revo stickered mk5 at McVitties in Harlseden???!!!!  (Read 917 times)

Offline jc_boc

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Revo stickered mk5 at McVitties in Harlseden???!!!!
« on: September 07, 2013, 01:05:43 pm »
Spotted this wonderfull looking beast there this morning on my way to ASDA. Had what looked like a CC sticker on the rear screen with a pvt plate which basically makes out the word revod  :notworthy: If you're on here the car looks frikken amazing mate and do you actually work at McVitties???!!!!

Offline Mandy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 95
  • -Receive: 94
  • Drink Russian, Wear Italian, Drive German :)
Re: Revo stickered mk5 at McVitties in Harlseden???!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 02:19:06 pm »
This car seems to get spotted a lot lol :grin:

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,72066.0.html

(Hedge's pic)
Driving: Tornado Red MK7 GTD, BMW 330e
Drove: Rising Blue Golf 6R, Reflex Silver Edition30 No.1684, Tornado Red Mk5 Golf GTI

Offline flatout

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
Re: Revo stickered mk5 at McVitties in Harlseden???!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 02:44:14 pm »
Spotted this wonderfull looking beast there this morning on my way to ASDA. Had what looked like a CC sticker on the rear screen with a pvt plate which basically makes out the word revod  :notworthy: If you're on here the car looks frikken amazing mate and do you actually work at McVitties???!!!!

the cc sticker in the window actually says scc.st albans car clinic,he works there apparently,and been told the guy doesnt use this forum from mark at revo for some reason,love the plate though.

i thought about these graphics on my golf,saw them on the revo scirocco and got me thinking...ba***rd he bet me to it lol.
stage 2+ Grey Ed30..DSG 362 BHP.380 lb/ft.....Also Statller Tuned :)