Make a donation

Author Topic: GOPRO HD - LANCER EVO LAUNCH CONTROL & CRASH  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Jussa

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 12
  • Bicester
    • Email
Re: GOPRO HD - LANCER EVO LAUNCH CONTROL & CRASH
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 10:08:27 pm »
Not really. Its a w*nker like that that killed a work friend a few years back after smashing into his car while speeding and losing control, there's a time and a place for driving like Alonso and a public road is NOT it.

I agree in some respects, but I don't even reckon Alonso would drive like that with those road conditions :signLOL:
He hit ice I reckon when he lost it, and I don't reckon he had any chance of rectifying that slide, especially with oncoming traffic as well.
What I'm most surprised by are the 2 passengers letting him drive like that ???????  If I was a passenger in that car I would have knocked him out before the crash  :fighting:
2010 3dr phantom black S-Tronic S3 - BCS TBE with 3½" DP - LOBA LO4xx turbo - LOBA HPFP - Revo CAI - H&R 25mm lowering springs - Forge 11mm spacers - RS4 fuel Pressure valve - THS intercooler - H&R front and rear ARB's - AEM water methanol injection

Offline jonnym

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2013, 10:11:05 pm »
Not really. Its a w*nker like that that killed a work friend a few years back after smashing into his car while speeding and losing control, there's a time and a place for driving like Alonso and a public road is NOT it.

I agree in some respects, but I don't even reckon Alonso would drive like that with those road conditions :signLOL:
He hit ice I reckon when he lost it, and I don't reckon he had any chance of rectifying that slide, especially with oncoming traffic as well.
What I'm most surprised by are the 2 passengers letting him drive like that ???????  If I was a passenger in that car I would have knocked him out before the crash  :fighting:

If its ice fair enough, but I thought it was slush/water......hence my comment. But yeh, crazy in those conditions.
@PSW - "Candy white ones are the nicest and fastest"

Offline JackG

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 31
  • aint nuttin to it but to do it.
    • Distinct Detailing
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2013, 12:39:32 am »
I agree
You never know what's around the corner and what can go wrong with the car, he was asking for a disaster if you ask me.

www.distinctdetailing.co.uk
visit website for current offers!

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2013, 10:46:53 am »

If its ice fair enough, but I thought it was slush/water......hence my comment. But yeh, crazy in those conditions.

I don't think it was Ice, it basically looked like he 2stuck his left hand side tyres into the central area which contains all the slush/snow where peeps don't drive on it, driving like that up a mountain road with snow is basically asking for trouble, guy is a tool and his passengers are stupid for allowing it!
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline Jonathon555

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2013, 08:25:51 pm »
His steering inputs were appalling , was only ever going to end one way .....

He was lucky