Make a donation

Author Topic: My Steel Grey Edition 30  (Read 5720 times)

Offline Woody.Guern

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: My Steel Grey Edition 30
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2013, 10:47:49 pm »
Hi Jonneh,
Apart from  DSG and reg number my ed30 is the same as yours, fully specced too, good choice matey!
Have been thinking of fitting drl's, interested to know how yours are working, " yank" spec? How do you do this using vcds?
Good luck with your future mods, I wait with interest! I won't play around with performance, got plenty of that!...just cosmetic stuff for me!

Woody

Offline Jonneh

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 09:04:44 am »
Nice car  :happy2:

Ta mate.  :happy2:

Hi Jonneh,
Apart from  DSG and reg number my ed30 is the same as yours, fully specced too, good choice matey!
Have been thinking of fitting drl's, interested to know how yours are working, " yank" spec? How do you do this using vcds?
Good luck with your future mods, I wait with interest! I won't play around with performance, got plenty of that!...just cosmetic stuff for me!

Woody

Nice one mate!
You don't need to fit any drls. You just use vcds to code the american/canadian light spec in. Basically it turns the indicator on at a lower light and they come on with your sidelights/headlights. You set the percentage brightness and then when you signal they flash in the normal way.

There is always more performance though! Haha. Can't help myself!

Anyone got any ideas on what needs to be fixed to sort those faults from vcds?
Passat R36 - Corrado VR6 - Mk2 Golf GTI 8v

Offline mark c

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 11:04:55 am »
Nice looking car! Love the ed30bbs wheels

Offline k909

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • Diesel mafia
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 11:14:22 am »
I wish this was my car  :love:

Offline Lewis86

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2013, 12:56:10 pm »
I adore the colour mate (I wanted my jetta in it  :sad1:)  it's a tough one with the remap I'm pretty sure there won't be any finger prints but il ask my mate who does revo remaps! You going to get some more pictures up of the winters ? And yea the turbo backs are ridiculous priced mate, how ever it is a must  :drool:

Offline Jonneh

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2013, 01:42:00 pm »
Nice looking car! Love the ed30bbs wheels

They're nice indeed! Coming off soon to get a refurb, going to go with an anthracite finish as at the moment they're very silver.

Cheers bud.

I wish this was my car  :love:

Haha! I'm sure you can find one like it!  :drinking:

I adore the colour mate (I wanted my jetta in it  :sad1:)  it's a tough one with the remap I'm pretty sure there won't be any finger prints but il ask my mate who does revo remaps! You going to get some more pictures up of the winters ? And yea the turbo backs are ridiculous priced mate, how ever it is a must  :drool:

Yes please mate if you could! I'm hoping I can find out so I can try and look into what software and stage it is! As 305bhp from a Stage 1 seems high to me.

As for the winters, here they are, not dissimilar to the usual wheels to be honest!

Audi 17s, 17x7.5 and ET 45. So should sit very normally. Going to go for 225/45/17 tyres but just not decided on brand yet! Nokian are at the top of the list for the money, I have a feeling finding them in stock is going to be interesting!
Passat R36 - Corrado VR6 - Mk2 Golf GTI 8v