Make a donation

Author Topic: Is this a Golf GTI Edition 30 engine bay  (Read 3934 times)

Offline rubber toe

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 8
    • Email
Re: Is this a Golf GTI Edition 30 engine bay
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2013, 06:55:05 pm »
 :popcornsoda: :popcornsoda:
Also if you've done a 4wd conversion why did you just buy fwd exhaust system  :wink:

Offline edd666999

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 89
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2013, 06:56:19 pm »
I can't see any personal info on this thread.

Simple way to determine is to take a picture with your username and date next to the item.

Although looks like that picture is a different car....

Offline Degudodger

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 86
    • Flickr
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2013, 06:58:01 pm »
 :grin:
2016 Mk7 Golf GTD - Reflex Silver with stuff.

VCDS Hex+Can - Will code for beer!

Offline Bow

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2013, 07:00:00 pm »
I think the problem is a little lie has turned into lots of lies probably find out the other photo which is actually an ed30 isn't his either lol why can't buying things be simple anymore. I wasn't trying to cause trouble by starting this thread I was clearly being taken for a mug.

Offline grant845

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2013, 07:00:23 pm »
The windscreen wipers go in different directions, first pic looks like a rhd drive car, second the wipers go the other way like a
lhd car

Offline Degudodger

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 86
    • Flickr
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2013, 07:13:38 pm »
Bow,

Unfortunately some forum members have been scammed recently so i would HIGHLY recommend satisfying yourself the seller is genuine and isn't going to do a runner with your cash. The best way of doing this is to ask questions about the item, ask for photos of the item including form name and if you don't know the guy ONLY pay by paypal and pay the charges. Pay by Paypal gift and Bank transfer and you have no comeback.

I think your intention was to expose somebody trying to pull a fast one and make other forums members aware - nothing else.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 07:28:05 pm by Degudodger »
2016 Mk7 Golf GTD - Reflex Silver with stuff.

VCDS Hex+Can - Will code for beer!

Offline Bow

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2013, 07:17:16 pm »
Bow,

Unfortunately some forum members have been scammed recently so i would HIGHLY recommend satisfying yourself the seller is genuine and isn't going to do a runner with your cash. The best way of doing this is to ask questions about the item, ask for photos of the item including form name and if you don't know the guy ONLY pay by paypal and pay the charges. Pay by Paypal gift and Bank transfer and you have no comeback.

I don't think your intention was to expose somebody trying to pull a fast one and make other forums members aware - nothing else.

Exactly this mate thank god I didn't pay the £290 he was asking as well. He may well turn out to be ok but not looking to good for him at present . So many threads where people being scammed. I mean how stupid do you have to be to believe that's an ed30 in first pic and he is adamant it is then wonders why I start thread and insents I'm an idiot making it all up lol