Make a donation

Author Topic: Nice to be back  (Read 784 times)

Offline Elliot_C

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Nice to be back
« on: October 21, 2013, 08:45:56 pm »
Finally becoming a bit more active on here. some may know I don't have a mk5 golf even a GTI yet but im saving as hard as I can.
Finally have got my self an apprenticeship after a year of searching. Been doing the job for around 5 months now, few mishaps but that life and really enjoying it. Helps every day is a laugh with the lads there and made some life long friend! Am an apprentice mechanic also doing bodywork in-between  so have plans for when I get the car already haha but being on an apprenticeship wage doesn't make things too easy.

Hope everyone else is okay and keep well, shame to see some cars coming to an end, but hey ho

All the best :happy2: :drinking:

Offline Wardy91-ed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
Re: Nice to be back
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 10:01:54 pm »
I was like you at one point mate, apprentice wage trying to scrape my penny's together for the car I want/needed so bad  :grin:. Keep in there, and you will get one trust me . There's no replacement for hard work , and if you want something bad enough you will always get it. Good luck  :happy2:

Offline v2brett

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 22
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 10:25:23 pm »
as above mate i started out on apprenticeship what seems like a long long time back now,  i had times were i wanted out but served my years and so glad i did, i now work with some top guys doing some very nice work for the other half (Rich folk lol)  and sometimes the total opposite.  but the smooth well out weighs the rough

Stick at it bud and keep us updated on how you get on  :happy2:
Still Here!

Offline Elliot_C

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 06:51:25 pm »
Cheers guys, will be sure to keep you updated.  :drinking: