General > Shows, Events and Meets

MK5 GolfGTI v Seat Cupra.net RR shootout @ 'TSR' Performance

<< < (6/8) > >>

NEWEY:
ill head over to scn later

Poppa Dom:
Put me down as a provisional - diary currently clear and I will try to keep it that way  :happy2:

BeezerDiesel:

--- Quote from: cuprak1 on September 25, 2009, 09:02:26 am ---
--- Quote from: BeezerDiesel on September 25, 2009, 05:33:51 am ---
What did you get banned for?

--- End quote ---

helping members on the site know where to buy LED sidelights ( they thought i was trading them) then having a go at a mods for randomly deleting my signature which contained my website with no explanation... i lost the plot and dtried to call and explain, sent loads of emails but to no avail 6 months later...

--- End quote ---
Aaah, I see your old username now. I think I can remember some of the fuss over there about this. The mods can be a bit errr.......nah I won't say it or I'll be banned too! Seriously though, they don't stand for much on SCN but on other Golf sites (and part of the reason this site exists) the moderation goes to the other extreme. Ya can't win.

--- Quote from: CarrG on September 25, 2009, 10:21:16 am ---Hmm maybe up for this date dependant.  :smiley:

--- End quote ---
The date is on the previous page and on the SCN link. Maybe Ian will update the thread title when he gets chance. 16th Nov '09

wigit:
you acquired a new car their beezer? or have i been a sleep and missed it in members section  :party:

QD MBE:
If the weather is good, and there are no clouds over France, I will dig the bike out.......................  Not interested in RR'ing the car, however the roads to Bridgewater are Epic on a bike!
 :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version