Make a donation

Author Topic: marked monzas!!!!  (Read 622 times)

Offline natalietaylor91334

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
marked monzas!!!!
« on: November 13, 2013, 09:49:45 pm »
p*issed off to say the least guys, my tyre pressure light had been coming on every week and it seemed to have been the same tyre going down. so i decided to take it into the garage and get it checked out. i waited around whilst he did it. as i watched him i couldnt help but cringe as he carelessly levered the tyre off!!! argh i was thinking i hope he doesnt mark my alloys!!! anyway when i looked he had taken some of the laqure off!! and then claims it was already like that. im absolutely raving!!!i had been sooooo careful not to kerb them or scuff them myself, i knew the marks wasnt there before! anyways, these 18" monzas have two colours, the silver and the grey. and to have them refurbed ive been told that they cannot do the two colours, is this true?! I like the darker grey shown in the crevices, surely sumwhere can do them like this?

anyone enlighten me? :grin:

Offline will_15

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 2
Re: marked monzas!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 10:13:18 pm »
http://www.lepsons.com

18" Diamond cut is refurb £70 + VAT per corner (+£10 if sending it with tyres). Will return them to brand new OEM.. have done 2x of mine through Lepsons and recommend them! Free courier pickup and delivery offer at the moment UK wide too.

Offline GrayMK5GTI

• Global Moderator
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 125
  • -Receive: 247
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 12:39:30 pm »
Or A1 in Wolverhampton - They did a brilliant job of mine  :happy2:

Mention "Red Robin" for a forum discount  :wink:
NOW: 2015 Golf R DSG 5 Door, Lapiz Blue, 19s, Discover Nav, Reversing Camera
GONE:2007 Black GTI Edition 30 3dr

Offline Frodo-anni

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 45
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 09:19:34 pm »
Where abouts are you?

I have had my winter set re-done, the faces had wormed, so with abit of magic they have been refreshed. Still have the original grey inserts that have been kept!!!

mk4 Anniversary pd No0341 - Sold
mk5 GTI Edition 30 DSG No0391