Make a donation

Author Topic: Pod Sprint Trophies  (Read 12116 times)

Offline Greeners

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
Re: Pod Sprint Trophies
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 04:34:19 pm »
furymuff

....Are you calling someone an angry cnut!?

It should be spelt FurryMuff - Education standards are so low nowadays! :evilgrin:

:signLOL: :signLOL:

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 04:48:23 pm »
i dont get it, i just ment fair enough,  :rolleye: i cant spell  :P didnt mean any offence?

nath, was ment to set off this morning on the boat but there were major problems with the people who were ment to have prepped it so will be launching at 10am sg time tomorrow, was sat on the boat for 8 hours today sorting everything out and forgot sun cream, im now burnt  :sad:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2009, 05:07:35 pm »
^^^^
Don't worry, Joe - I was just messin' wid ya!

If you can get hold of an Aloha cactus plant 'arm', cut to expose inside green 'jelly' and rub on sunburnt areas. Keep remainder in the fridge.

It works! I've used it in The Caribbean. Most good sun protection products contain it.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2009, 06:16:12 pm »
i dont get it, i just ment fair enough,  :rolleye: i cant spell  :P didnt mean any offence?

nath, was ment to set off this morning on the boat but there were major problems with the people who were ment to have prepped it so will be launching at 10am sg time tomorrow, was sat on the boat for 8 hours today sorting everything out and forgot sun cream, im now burnt  :sad:

Sun burnt eh mate! Can only dream of the sun here at the minute  :sad: Hope you get on your way soon mate  :happy2:

So Gulf can you please put these boys outta their misery and tell them who's getting what?  :laugh: