Make a donation

Author Topic: I think someone tried to steal my side skirts...  (Read 2353 times)

Offline Tortaruga

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 105
Re: I think someone tried to steal my side skirts...
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 06:25:07 pm »
^^^Can't be??...If they wanted to vandalise it they could've keyed it on every single panel. Would've been quicker and involved less bending.

My guess is that the lad(s) wanted the skirts for their own entry level Mk5. The incredibly low intellect involved has ultimately foiled them...it must be quite frustrating quite often to be so retarded.

Two gents where I grew up broke into the chinese takeaway. Instead of a smash and grab, they decided to get the wok out and lash up a special fried rice (they were obviously peckish). They were arrested before they'd finished cooking. It was in the local paper.

Another bloke was done for sitting in his van masturbating into a lucozade bottle - the old wide-neck dimpled glass bottles. A schoolgirl reported him - he was actually named in the local paper.

:scared:
'07 Red manual

Offline phem0r

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 07:19:51 pm »
^^^Can't be??...If they wanted to vandalise it they could've keyed it on every single panel. Would've been quicker and involved less bending.

My guess is that the lad(s) wanted the skirts for their own entry level Mk5. The incredibly low intellect involved has ultimately foiled them...it must be quite frustrating quite often to be so retarded.

Two gents where I grew up broke into the chinese takeaway. Instead of a smash and grab, they decided to get the wok out and lash up a special fried rice (they were obviously peckish). They were arrested before they'd finished cooking. It was in the local paper.

Another bloke was done for sitting in his van masturbating into a lucozade bottle - the old wide-neck dimpled glass bottles. A schoolgirl reported him - he was actually named in the local paper.

:scared:

:signLOL: The chinese take away story, class. But the guy in his van, there are some weird people!
MK5 Golf GTi - Revo Stage 1 - Forge TwinTake - Milltek Catback - Eibach Sportlines

Offline Deago

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 08:00:35 pm »
Stupid is as stupid does....

There are some heartless imbeciles about  :fighting:

Offline MizGTi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 08:16:56 pm »
Hope you can sort it mate. Scum out there!