Make a donation

Author Topic: couple of photos of my car  (Read 12921 times)

Offline nwhiteley

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
Re: couple of photos of my car
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2009, 01:18:29 pm »
Fine looking car you have there mate.

Offline NB07

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 26
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2009, 01:52:20 pm »
thanks   :jumpmove:

Black Edition 30 DSG - Gone but not forgotten!

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2009, 04:21:46 pm »
Well done Nick!, will sound awesome im sure!!. Roll on the Pod  :party:

Offline NB07

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2009, 07:00:10 pm »
Well done Nick!, will sound awesome im sure!!. Roll on the Pod  :party:

yeh, im really looking forward to it mate. i have to confess i will be running stage 2 but its only fair seeings your a pod pro now!!  :evilgrin:

i just found out there is a friendly dyno round the corner from where i live so might pay them a visit very soon in jan and will report back, im hoping for at least a 15bhp increase  :happy2:

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2009, 07:05:36 pm »
indeed Nick , just got off the phone from my Marathon chat with Mr Hurdy for an hour. Im in a quandry as to whats next for mine to hit my ceiling of 300bhp.

15 short currently, either downpipe, intake or Dsg remap..

Hurry up Bluefin and do a version!!!. and do a cheap offer to existing customers like the competition has done!!!

Offline NB07

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2009, 07:42:51 pm »
i hear you pal but all you need is a quick foot! the DSG map sounds convincing but how much gains i would find im not sure, plus they have it on offer at the worst time of year! if i do get it phil, i wont tell you!  :P

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2009, 07:46:18 pm »
looking foward to testing your stage 2 against my lowly stage 1 Nick, all i can say is good luck with keeping traction  :wink:.

a stage 2 cars narrowly pipped me last February by 1 tenth!!  :smiley:

Get practicing those lauch control reactions mate  :happy2:

Have a good christmas Nick  :drinking:

Offline NB07

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2009, 08:14:37 pm »
and you mc phil  :santa:

so your saying a stage 2 k03 just pipped you when you were standard? thing is our cars have been very similar for ages, the same time you went stage 1 i did too! now im making the next step and i can see you itching for a sports cat and downpipe!! its all internet talk though until we get to see the real life gains. i love my car as it is but i wanted to change the piddly tail pipes since i had it, could have spand 50 notes on just changing them but i got a good deal on a full system and thought sod it, im going to keep the car for a few years i may as well enjoy it! only problem is the same as you we need bigger brakes! its next on my list. then i may get intercooler before summer, after that it HPFP then i will ask hurdy how can i spend more, provided i get some overtime next year!  :xmassmiley:

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2009, 09:40:17 pm »
and you mc phil  :santa:

so your saying a stage 2 k03 just pipped you when you were standard? thing is our cars have been very similar for ages, the same time you went stage 1 i did too! now im making the next step and i can see you itching for a sports cat and downpipe!! its all internet talk though until we get to see the real life gains. i love my car as it is but i wanted to change the piddly tail pipes since i had it, could have spand 50 notes on just changing them but i got a good deal on a full system and thought sod it, im going to keep the car for a few years i may as well enjoy it! only problem is the same as you we need bigger brakes! its next on my list. then i may get intercooler before summer, after that it HPFP then i will ask hurdy how can i spend more, provided i get some overtime next year!  :xmassmiley:

no nick a k04. (mr Nouse to be exact) traction was abit of an issue because the track was so cold!!.
Teminal speeds though were 10mph differnt accross the finish line.

Offline Hedge

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2009, 09:43:55 pm »
 :popcornsoda:

Offline paulk

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2009, 09:48:55 pm »
 :xmaspresent:

Offline NB07

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2009, 08:31:53 am »
 :signLOL:

sorry phil, didnt realise. that is very impressive after seeing the figures greenouse puts out  :smiley:

although he is manual so hopefully i will be able to get a good launch like you. right im off to practice my launching in the snow!  :laugh:

Offline NB07

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2010, 05:30:33 pm »
little update, had the TBE on now for nearly a month, and only really been able to give it beans this week now the weather is getting better. initially i thought it was maybe to loud but im really starting to love it  :smiley:

car hasnt been washed for 2 weeks so i did it today and thought i'd share the before an after pics with you  :happy2:

before....

after....

:drinking:

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2010, 05:44:46 pm »
Looks very nice Nick!!, now go shoot the person who fitted your exhaust. It looks like it Needs to be straightened up?, and if it will , make it not stick out as much!

Offline ollie288

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2010, 05:46:14 pm »
Looks very nice Nick!!, now go shoot the person who fitted your exhaust. It looks like it Needs to be straightened up?, and if it will , make it not stick out as much!

I agree with the exhaust comment!
Looking very nice though! :happy2: