Make a donation

Author Topic: The Death Star (jetta 2.0tfsi) **NOT A HAPPY BUNNY**  (Read 10790 times)

Offline xjay1337

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 377
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,88399.0.html
Re: The Death Star (jetta 2.0tfsi) **NOT A HAPPY BUNNY **
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2014, 06:59:22 pm »
f*cked off doesnt come close!?!?

explination-

so ive treated myself to a k2 pressure washer and gli sideskirts  :jumpmove: in a great mood, festive feeling but............ on the way home i come to some speed bumps i always go over, so i raised the car as i come to them only for the f*cking thing to slam itself while im half way over them  :sick:  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

so ive now damaged both my front arch's and knocked my rear bumper out of line, not only to mention that now when fully raised my struts are knocking like f*ck!?

well pissed off as ive not got the money to sort it and im going to have to max out my credit card!! not what i needed for the new year

guess im doing that go dry for January, February :angry015: :angry015: and march!!!!!

rant over!! will pull up some pics of the damage tomorrow

Did you have e-level management?
if so i turned off the active ride height monitoring stuff and just stick to my presets... always goes to the height i set that way rather than trying to use the active loadings which can sometimes confuse it

sorted the knocking out? check top mounts.