Make a donation

Author Topic: E46 BMW M3 What do you think of 'em?  (Read 17205 times)

Phil Mcavity

Re: E46 BMW M3 What do you think of 'em?
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 09:34:39 pm »
noooooooooooo :sick:

C'mon, Phil, just like with tuning GTI being blasphemy, once you get M3 you'll be the biggest fan.  :grin:

Sorry Bmw M3's are driven my c*cks in this country imo or they are a c*ck extension.

Id be down cash converters imediatly if i was given it.

Sorry , dont like them in the slightest.

Arhaaa, the Forum Clique on time as usual :congrats:

no time for putting photo's of lookie likeys of yourself on here now is it   :wink:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 09:42:14 pm by Phil Mcavity »

Offline john_o

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 136
  • -Receive: 108
    • My Car Blog
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 09:39:18 pm »
what you have said is not limited to just BMW drivers tbh

"all mapped edition 30 owners think they have the greatest driving machine ever built, irrespective of the fact its a 25k hot hatch, its good but not THAT good "   :evilgrin:
Red ED35 5dr DSG
DEFI boost guage / RTech Stg1 Engine/DSG / PPMk7 front brakes
BLOG | BUILD

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 09:42:30 pm »
@ Phil

I would guess you have never been in a M3 and to say anyone who drives one is a cock is just your usual foot in mouth comment with no thought or foundation  :indifferent:  :stupid:  :booty:

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2009, 09:45:59 pm »
Why would i want to go in one?? Thats nothing to do with my post is it???  :stupid:

John_o, i am no way a badge snoob, and ive worked dam hard to own what i have.

We have our opinions on cars/owners, even Jezza Clarkson has an opinion, and so do i in this case.

It isnt directed at ANYONE in general. Except our resisident Moderator is too quick to point the finger.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 09:50:17 pm by Phil Mcavity »

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2009, 09:47:46 pm »
Why would i want to go in one?? Thats nothing to do with my post is it???  :stupid:

You would go in one to make a informed opinion to see how they drive and judge for yourself how good they rather that just spouting sh*t.  :happy2:

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2009, 09:53:21 pm »
Why would i want to go in one?? Thats nothing to do with my post is it???  :stupid:

You would go in one to make a informed opinion to see how they drive and judge for yourself how good they rather that just spouting sh*t.  :happy2:

So i have to drive a BMW to proove "Yes that person drives like a twit".

Ok see where im going wrong........

:notworthy:

Im sure there are many Law abiding M3 drivers, but some just feel they have a point to proove.

It may be a nice car, but i wouldnt want one, is that a crime?.

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2009, 09:57:50 pm »

You would go in one to make a informed opinion to see how they drive and judge for yourself how good they rather that just spouting sh*t.  :happy2:

So i have to drive a BMW to proove "Yes that person drives like a twit".

Ok see where im going wrong........

:notworthy:

Im sure there are many Law abiding M3 drivers, but some just feel they have a point to proove.

It may be a nice car, but i wouldnt want one, is that a crime?.

Phil you have a really bad inferiority complex you slate and call everything until you have it, then its the best thing since sliced bread.  :rolleye:

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2009, 09:57:59 pm »
Sorry Steve, i Rarely do this, i just steer clear, but that has got to be the biggest load of sh1te ive ever read on a forum!

i guess you have never driven an m3? ive hardly been on a 2k mile road trip in every marque, but ive driven on for an afternoon to know its one of the most satisfying drivers cars out there.

Its linear power delivery is superb. the Engine in the e46 is an absolute joy, no doubt! on paper its "only" 320bhp or so but it is brutal all way up.

I really dont know how you can just dismiss the marque of "m3" to the sin bin because "only cocks drive them" jesus!

rant over!

Offline JPC

• Thank You
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2009, 09:59:45 pm »
i typed that before you replied i your last post, so fair does for saying what you said.

I hope you drop that attitude tho, there way be many wonderful things your missing out on in life due to misconceptions

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2009, 10:05:29 pm »
i typed that before you replied i your last post, so fair does for saying what you said.

I hope you drop that attitude tho, there way be many wonderful things your missing out on in life due to misconceptions
Like i said Jay, its not directed in any direction, im not aiming at ALL owners , just the minority which can give that Mk or poorer Reputation IMO.

What i do get annoyed about, is people replying and blowing it all out of perportion, and Perhaps was best if they sat on their paws before typing and enflaming the situation.That then gets my back up and i start going off on one.
Its getting too common it seems of late, and always from the same people.

Im gonna shut up now incase i get more abuse.

as you were  :notworthy:

Offline JPC

• Thank You
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2009, 10:08:06 pm »
sometimes your posts are completely foot in mouth.

in the sense that you said you have an opinion about the m3 being a "cocks car and cocks drive them and i dont want to drive one"

people will also have their own opinions in your posts

Offline john_o

• Thank You
  • -Given: 136
  • -Receive: 108
    • My Car Blog
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2009, 10:10:48 pm »
its up to us to not reply ?  :confused:
how about a considerate post in the first place ? if we all put in words what we felt without consideration for others , this forum would descend into chaos.
I apologise to whiteGTI for ruining this thread too.

back to M3 content .......
Red ED35 5dr DSG
DEFI boost guage / RTech Stg1 Engine/DSG / PPMk7 front brakes
BLOG | BUILD

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2009, 10:12:07 pm »
Thats totally fine Jay. Tis a free country/public forum. ETTO as often gets said.

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2009, 10:13:16 pm »
 :popcornsoda:

:pomppomp:

Handbags anyone?  :signLOL:

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2009, 10:13:44 pm »

Like i said Jay, its not directed in any direction, im not aiming at ALL owners , just the minority which can give that Mk or poorer Reputation IMO.

What i do get annoyed about, is people replying and blowing it all out of perportion, and Perhaps was best if they sat on their paws before typing and enflaming the situation.That then gets my back up and i start going off on one.
Its getting too common it seems of late, and always from the same people.

Im gonna shut up now incase i get more abuse.

as you were  :notworthy:

If notice i first posted a spade because its you who gets yourself in these situations. Your the one who called all BMW drivers cocks and your the one looking like a fool as usual. Its me who is getting tired of your thoughtless comments and as history shows its you who always ends up eating humble pie after you have slated something you know nothing about.
After all you where kicked out of the other forum because all you ever did was give snide comments about people or there mods on there cars which caused arguments.  :happy2: