Make a donation

Author Topic: brookesb32 - VW Badge...  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Veee-dubber

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
brookesb32 - VW Badge...
« on: April 01, 2013, 07:32:55 pm »
Just thought I would give brookesb32 a shout out after ordering and recieving my rear badge from him.

Started discussions with Si literally about 2 months ago after seeing some of his work on the forum, with a rear badge that had been hit hard with white worm it was a no brainer that I get him to create me a new one. After weeks and weeks of me being completely useless in deciding what I want only to change my mind again and again and again +++ brookesb32  came up with the perfect solution for my needs - a mk5 slow release mechanism with a mk6 badge retrofitted.... So now I have the best of both worlds!

I cannot stress enough how helpful brookesb32 was in making this part for me, I changed my mind on the colour scheme about 5 times, each time resulting in Si having to re-wrap the part in vinyl costing him time and money, This was never too much hassle for him and he did not complain once!

So, Apologies for my uselessness mate and thankyou very much for your time and work -much appreciated!

I will get some pics up over the next couple weeks to show the part fitted and I will then whack my old unit in the post for your next piece!

:happy2:

Offline Lone_Par

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 12
    • Lone_Pars MK5 Diamond Black GTI
Re: Re: brookesb32 - VW Badge...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 01:13:44 pm »
Another thanks from me as well. Got two badges wrapped by Simon this week, after only asking a week ago! Top quality job, price and service!

Offline v4rley

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 104
Re: brookesb32 - VW Badge...
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 07:11:55 pm »
Yet another thank you Simon (brookesb32) for a quailty badge! He really knows his things about these badges and took a good few hours giving me endless choices!  :laugh:. He is truly a top bloke with the top quality finished product, couldn't have wished for a better experience!

Many thanks again  :notworthy:

Offline J12spk

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 22
  • VW PERVERT
    • Email
Re: brookesb32 - VW Badge...
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 03:38:28 pm »
Brookesb32 amazing!

Das Auto