Make a donation

Author Topic: dodo juice i foam review!!  (Read 2075 times)

Offline alexharvey

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 8
    • Email
dodo juice i foam review!!
« on: February 16, 2014, 10:41:58 pm »
Dodo Juice ifoam
review
i must say my car has 2 coats of meguiars ultimate liquid wax a few weeks ago and had been washed last week

so guys n girls dodo juice snow foam how i got on with it

so firstly i followed the instructions exactly i dont normally i usally pour loads of bilt n hamber autofoam in the liter container maybe 2 inchs or so, when i measured 100ml of dodo juice ifoam it didnt look alot of foam to me so i was a bit skeptical as to how much it would foam anyway some pictures

i found that it foamed really well and smelled great bit like a sorta sourish apple smell !lol

i was very impressed with the foam and the dwell time easily stayed on the car 10 to 15 minutes

i then power washed of the foam as per usaul

i was very impressed with the results no time for pics of this as already in a rush earleier

i could have easily dryed the car striaght away but i did a 2 bucket wash with dodo born to be mild and it was perfect and clean!!

i think i could have had a non contact wash with this stuff and it would have been fine i only washed with btbm as i wanted to apply some meguiars quick wax to test that also!

so overal i give dodo juice ifoam good marks as it cleaned really well and foamed well too
like magifoam in the foam stakes but a bit better cleaning

price wise seems on the high side but im sure you dont need alot as much as say bnh and magifoam
i will def be buying some more of this as i think it could on a weekly basis be a non contact wash !! as long as car isnt to covered!

thanks for reading

Alex
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 10:46:55 pm by alexharvey »