Make a donation

Author Topic: Accommodation for the 2nd meet.  (Read 18223 times)

Offline joesgti

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
Re: Accommodation for the 2nd meet.
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2009, 11:11:05 am »
He'll be too sore to sit in his seat!

lmfao  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

:sick:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2009, 03:10:22 pm »
He'll be too sore to sit in his seat!

lmfao  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

:sick:

I'm okay as long as I get fed and watered   :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking:  :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking:  :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking:  :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking:  :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking:
Golf R gone.

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2009, 03:37:07 pm »
Steve/Phil, I think your dignity is safe as Mr PG tell's me there's an American Burger bar next door and they sell beer  :jumpmove:
 :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking:

Offline Toast

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 3
  • Oot n By all the Keyboard Warriors
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2009, 03:39:58 pm »
Am starting to worry about all this Man love talk :love: and the fact that I still don't no the Intiation process :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared

Toast
Editon 30, no-0472-, 1/4mile 13.6sec@Crail-Giac 348bhp,345lbsft,Milltek tbe,s3 Cooler,Helix single mass clutch kit,Eibach Coilovers,Bsh Cold Air Intake , Autotech HPFP,s3 brakes,Speedline Turini's,Xenons

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2009, 03:43:15 pm »
Am starting to worry about all this Man love talk :love: and the fact that I still don't no the Intiation process :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared

Toast

Pop over to the hotel on Saturday night and we'll "initiate" you :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Phil....get the branding irons in the fire :signLOL: :rolleye:
Golf R gone.

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2009, 03:44:28 pm »
Steve/Phil, I think your dignity is safe as Mr PG tell's me there's an American Burger bar next door and they sell beer  :jumpmove:
 :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking: :party: :drinking:
Happy days!!!!!

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2009, 03:45:14 pm »

Toast

Pop over to the hotel on Saturday night and we'll "initiate" you :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Maybe ill stand at the Burger bar abit longer!

Anyone know if the Golf GTi is a comfy sleeper  :scared:

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2009, 03:49:04 pm »
Don't worry lads, I'm planning on bringing a lap/pole dancer with me as entertainment. She's a lovely mover too :drool:
Golf R gone.

Offline Toast

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2009, 03:50:05 pm »
Mmm maybe al just sleep in the car :sleepy:  :grin:

Here was me thinking you were all friendly maybe a little to much :grouphug:

Haha only kidding

Do I book the room myself threw the travel lodge web site?  Going from what my mates have said the dinner is good for a munch and a wee tip :drinking:ple
Editon 30, no-0472-, 1/4mile 13.6sec@Crail-Giac 348bhp,345lbsft,Milltek tbe,s3 Cooler,Helix single mass clutch kit,Eibach Coilovers,Bsh Cold Air Intake , Autotech HPFP,s3 brakes,Speedline Turini's,Xenons

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2009, 03:51:11 pm »

Toast

Maybe ill stand at the Burger bar abit longer!

Anyone know if the Golf GTi is a comfy sleeper  :scared:

i actually slept for 5 hours in my gti in the middle of december, was pissed out of my head so thats probs why, locked my slef out with nobody in, only to find in the morning that the door wasnt even locked  :ashamed: so yes, GTI is a good sleeper  :laugh:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2009, 03:55:45 pm »

Travel Lodge has no accommodation left so that's me out :sad:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2009, 03:56:12 pm »
Don't worry lads, I'm planning on bringing a lap/pole dancer with me as entertainment. She's a lovely mover too :drool:
all of a sudden the hotels fully booked  :signLOL: !. I wondered why verne from big brother at the moment didnt have his mates along to his shows, they are all attending our up and coming function!.Hurdy you are very slick negotiator
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 04:07:06 pm by Phil Mcavity »

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2009, 03:58:47 pm »
id love to see whats in that travel lodge car park that night  :drool:

why not stay near by? i.e phil and robin travel to a different hotel near by. it will take us boys about 3-3.5 hours from krispys, so 4-4.5 hours for me.

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2009, 04:03:40 pm »
Phil (Steve) is "sharing"  the room I booked earlier this month. It is a family room with a king size and a double bed :happy2:

£29 paid for BOTH of us, so £14.50 each :happy2:

Unfortunately neither myself of Steve are willing to share one bed with anyone else :signLOL: Unless she is 20 years old with a figure like Cameron Diaz, a face like Claudia Schiffer and a mind like an alley cat on heat :rolleye:
Golf R gone.

Offline Toast

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2009, 04:05:14 pm »
I just went on there site tried putting in the 31st Jan -2nd Feb  Surprise surprise they have space  :scared:  I thought about maybe doing that but I would need to speak to my mates and get there feedback?!   I really don't want to miss out on any fun :jumpmove:

Toast