Make a donation

Author Topic: what do you find irritating?  (Read 83341 times)

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
Re: what do you find irritating?
« Reply #360 on: February 09, 2016, 12:03:14 am »
People who drive like this dick.

I was shocked to see this muppet overtaking me, luckily i slowed to let him in.

Another dick move by the same dick in the bottom video.

[vid]http://daz.co/video/dick.mp4[/vid]

[vid]http://daz.co/video/dick-1.mp4[/vid]

He's a real :stupid: dick I'm thay MPV

Offline Chris92

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 35
  • If you're smart in this world they call you crazy
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,109742.0.html
« Reply #361 on: February 16, 2016, 08:23:58 pm »
Leather golf mk6 r seats, crap support feels like your sitting on them rather than in them. I thought they were the same as what's in the mk5 gti's and r32 just with different headrest. It's not the leather I think it's the side bolster are to small.

Offline biffobear

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 12
    • Email
« Reply #362 on: March 03, 2016, 07:30:27 pm »
" bag for life", last one lasted 1 second

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
« Reply #363 on: March 05, 2016, 07:57:39 pm »
" bag for life", last one lasted 1 second
I've already exchanged two last Thursday but I guess it's cool as you get free new bags without the creases  :signLOL:

Offline T-bone

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #364 on: April 04, 2016, 08:33:38 pm »
Finding out that the company I work for are moving the entire operation. adding an extra 40 miles to my daily commute & may lead to me having to sell my gti. This is somewhat irksome..

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • My Ride: Golf GT TDI 57reg
« Reply #365 on: April 04, 2016, 08:48:36 pm »
Sat in the car waiting at traffic lights and then seeing adults ride their bikes straight through a red light

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • My Ride: Golf GT TDI 57reg
« Reply #366 on: April 04, 2016, 08:52:20 pm »
Kids will & do copy what adults do so all you adults on push bikes please have some bloody sense

Offline Chris92

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 35
  • If you're smart in this world they call you crazy
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,109742.0.html
« Reply #367 on: April 06, 2016, 11:31:51 pm »
People who take the piss and think your a charity  :fighting:  :fighting: some doors getting kicked down tomorrow   :fighting:

Offline Degudodger

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 86
    • Flickr
« Reply #368 on: April 10, 2016, 05:34:07 pm »
Mortgage providers
Solicitors
Estate Agents

Being told i have to attend a voluntary yet compulsory 3 day company away break in the Lake District in June which is when i am likely to be moving. :fighting:

New car paranoia
2016 Mk7 Golf GTD - Reflex Silver with stuff.

VCDS Hex+Can - Will code for beer!

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 392
  • -Receive: 316
« Reply #369 on: April 10, 2016, 06:17:48 pm »
Mortgage providers
Solicitors
Estate Agents

Being told i have to attend a voluntary yet compulsory 3 day company away break in the Lake District in June which is when i am likely to be moving. :fighting:

New car paranoia
New car paranoia lasts about three years for me. Only when I've replaced or uprated the important bits can I sleep

Offline Degudodger

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 86
    • Flickr
« Reply #370 on: April 10, 2016, 06:30:19 pm »
True  :laugh:

I'm not going to mod this one as it has all the bits i want, that being said i am looking at going stage 1 but thats going to have to wait a couple of months.
2016 Mk7 Golf GTD - Reflex Silver with stuff.

VCDS Hex+Can - Will code for beer!

Offline deedaz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #371 on: April 11, 2016, 08:52:19 am »
Bloody scammers, I put my card into the ATM, and got my money out, but the card was not coming out, the ATM beeped and beeped, still no card.... luckly I'd seen a TV show about card jammers, and thus pulled at card slot where you put the card in and managed to pull the bit of plastic cover the scammers use to jam the card, it was well disgused and you wouldn't know its there. They record your number via a small camera which is stuck/magnet to to top of the ATM, which records your PIN,  they then get the jammed card,  and your DONE.

This happend in West London (Notting Hill gate area), in case anyone's around that area. Suffice to say, they didn't get my card or money and I recorded as an incident to the coppers  (Watch out Peeps)

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 392
  • -Receive: 316
« Reply #372 on: April 11, 2016, 09:15:42 am »
Bloody scammers, I put my card into the ATM, and got my money out, but the card was not coming out, the ATM beeped and beeped, still no card.... luckly I'd seen a TV show about card jammers, and thus pulled at card slot where you put the card in and managed to pull the bit of plastic cover the scammers use to jam the card, it was well disgused and you wouldn't know its there. They record your number via a small camera which is stuck/magnet to to top of the ATM, which records your PIN,  they then get the jammed card,  and your DONE.

This happend in West London (Notting Hill gate area), in case anyone's around that area. Suffice to say, they didn't get my card or money and I recorded as an incident to the coppers  (Watch out Peeps)
I always assume every ATM I use is dodgy and cover my right hand with my left when I'm putting my pin in, and do it as quickly as possible.

It's not always a pinhole camera they use. Sometimes one of the gang will hover behind you trying to get a peek. There's all sorts of distraction scams as well. Popular with the Eastern Europeans.

Offline deedaz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #373 on: April 11, 2016, 03:00:18 pm »

I always assume every ATM I use is dodgy and cover my right hand with my left when I'm putting my pin in, and do it as quickly as possible.

It's not always a pinhole camera they use. Sometimes one of the gang will hover behind you trying to get a peek. There's all sorts of distraction scams as well. Popular with the Eastern Europeans.

They do those distraction ones on Oxford street, I was in a pizza place not from from there a few years ago, and the tables were so close, the lady next to me had her hand inside my suit jacket which was on the chair, the waiter had seen it, and alerted me, I said what the F**K, and she legged, like rat up a drain pipe. They are like a rash on the undergeround as well working in teams.  Its when they follow old people from the banks, that really gets me,  and your right they tend to be from Eastern Europe, want something for nothing!!, need tougher sentencing and sending back.

Offline Beej

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 23
    • Email
« Reply #374 on: April 11, 2016, 05:46:57 pm »
The odd delay at junctions from the dsg, that and the noises it makes ( it has had a new mechatronics before anyone asks!)