Make a donation

Author Topic: what do you find irritating?  (Read 83227 times)

Offline JoeDarKa

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 73
Re: what do you find irritating?
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2014, 05:25:34 pm »
(Driving one again)

Those who think its ok to try and cut in front of you to get off at a junction despite being a gap half a mile long behind you. Had some dozy woman in a mini try it on yesterday, i was on the inside, car in the middle lane slowly overtaking me, woman in the mini up his arse trying to get in front of me in which she failed

GT Sport - Reflex Silver 2.0 TDI My Build

Offline Degudodger

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 86
    • Flickr
« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2014, 06:04:26 pm »
EBAY!!!!

Recently bought some genuine diamond cut Charleston Alloys off ebay, the advert described them as in immaculate condition as they had recently refurbished. I bought the alloys on the strength of the advert and the assurance of the seller the wheels are immaculate.

They arrived today and well they are far from immaculate. I appreciate immaculate in the contact of used wheels can be subject to interpretation but i didn't expect every wheel to be scratched, to still have evidence of white worm and one wheel even had "ebay 0033" etched into the lacquer!

Contacted the seller and they have agreed to have the wheels collected on Monday refund the cost of the wheels, not the cost of delivery, i am of course going to dispute this and seek a full refund.

2016 Mk7 Golf GTD - Reflex Silver with stuff.

VCDS Hex+Can - Will code for beer!

Offline Chris92

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 35
  • If you're smart in this world they call you crazy
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,109742.0.html
« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2014, 09:00:58 pm »
When bus drivers just pull out in front of you without looking they think they run the roads. Just happened to me so the next bus stop i stopped and let rip on him  :mad:  :fighting:

There all the same every time you know what they are going to do  :fighting:

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2014, 01:33:08 am »
When bus drivers just pull out in front of you without looking they think they run the roads. Just happened to me so the next bus stop i stopped and let rip on him  :mad:  :fighting:

There all the same every time you know what they are going to do  :fighting:

Lol class. They do my nut in as well, once forced their way through a traffic calming system when I actually had right of way, which caused me to kerb my f**king alloy.

Rang the bus company who claimed they'd checked the CCTV from the bus and that the driver had proceeded as normal...what, so buses can barge their way through traffic when they don't have right of way?

absolute c**ts.
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=5ua56ioivgi9pegsus18ngn7sr&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2014, 09:06:14 am »
EBAY!!!!

Recently bought some genuine diamond cut Charleston Alloys off ebay, the advert described them as in immaculate condition as they had recently refurbished. I bought the alloys on the strength of the advert and the assurance of the seller the wheels are immaculate.

They arrived today and well they are far from immaculate. I appreciate immaculate in the contact of used wheels can be subject to interpretation but i didn't expect every wheel to be scratched, to still have evidence of white worm and one wheel even had "ebay 0033" etched into the lacquer!

Contacted the seller and they have agreed to have the wheels collected on Monday refund the cost of the wheels, not the cost of delivery, i am of course going to dispute this and seek a full refund.

What a joke!!!

Offline biffobear

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 12
    • Email
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2014, 03:49:32 pm »
I hate tv ads, but when I do watch any it  irritates me that all toothpaste, home cleaning products, deodorants, yoghurts etc are badly dubbed into english. DONT WE MAKE ANY ADS IN THIS COUNTRY

Offline Degudodger

• Thank You
    • Flickr
« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2014, 08:21:30 pm »
EBAY!!!!

Looks like the ebay seller wants shot of the wheels ASAP as he has already relisted them which is odd as they are still in my garage waiting to be returned. He seems to have overlooked the fact they are not immaculate (he states otherwise) and one of the alloys has ebay etched into it  :surprised:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-18-INCH-CHARLESTON-SHADOW-ALLOYSNEW-TYRES-OEM-DIAMOND-CUT-MINTREFURB-GOLF-/111318691991
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 09:58:48 pm by Degudodger »

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #127 on: April 06, 2014, 09:17:20 pm »
Bloke seems like a right dick head
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2

Offline Stanipkiss

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2014, 10:05:25 pm »
Your pictures don't look freshly refurbished! Boils my piss that someone can do this to peoples hard earned money, someone on hear should request to view them and see what excuse they come up with as they are sat in your garage. I would but I'm in the south.

Mk5 Jetta 2.0l Tdi 140 se Apex RDX coilovers, BBS VZ003, Skyline tails, Genuine Xenons more to come

Offline Pikey Motorsports

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 33
« Reply #129 on: April 06, 2014, 10:09:00 pm »
Waiting for car parts especially from overseas
TSR PERFORMANCE GTX30 520BHP
LITCHFIELD R35 GT-R 660BHP
MSL E63 AMG 720BHP
HCP BM3 M5 800BHP

Offline JoeDarKa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 73
« Reply #130 on: April 06, 2014, 10:18:44 pm »
Your pictures don't look freshly refurbished! Boils my piss that someone can do this to peoples hard earned money, someone on hear should request to view them and see what excuse they come up with as they are sat in your garage. I would but I'm in the south.

Im near by  :evilgrin:

GT Sport - Reflex Silver 2.0 TDI My Build

Offline Degudodger

• Thank You
    • Flickr
« Reply #131 on: April 06, 2014, 10:20:32 pm »
I just know there is going to be a problem getting a refund thank god i declined the offer of a 10% discount if i paid by bank transfer and opted to instead pay by paypal using my credit card. I like to play safe  :laugh:

Offline Degudodger

• Thank You
    • Flickr
« Reply #132 on: April 06, 2014, 10:21:37 pm »

I would love to see how he replies  :grin:

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
« Reply #133 on: April 06, 2014, 10:22:28 pm »
People who park in front of my drive and then f**k off to god knows where thinking it is alright as it is Sunday evening!!!!! :fighting:
Golf R gone.

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #134 on: April 06, 2014, 10:22:35 pm »

I would love to see how he replies  :grin:

I will do it lol
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2