Make a donation

Author Topic: what do you find irritating?  (Read 83257 times)

Offline chris-182

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 7
Re: what do you find irritating?
« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2014, 10:44:09 pm »
a 'cheeky Nandos' seems to be a popular one at the moment

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 37
  • Wolfsburg - Probably the Best Cars in the World
« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2014, 11:04:29 pm »
I f*cking hate that advert. just as bad as the car insurance one with that little robot prick

I LOVE Brian! Especially when he says "Who is our Daddy?" And "Hello Mr Geezer" PMSL!!  :signLOL:

Fun Golf: 2016 mk7 R DSG 3 door. Work Golf: 2015 mk7 1.4 TSI GT ACT 5 door.
Gone but not forgotten : mk2 Golf GTI 16v, mk4 Golf V6 4Motion, mk5 GTI Storm Developments Stage 1, mk5 GTI Revo Stage 1, BMW 330ci, Skoda Octavia VRS Revo Stage 2, BMW Z4 Sdrive35i.

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 6
  • GTI owners are born not manufactured!
« Reply #152 on: April 09, 2014, 07:53:05 am »
Car ad's that start with - "Here I have for sale", "Here made available for sale is..." or "Here presented for sale is my..."

I don't know why just makes my blood boil, as soon as I've read that bit I just close the page and move on, I've probably missed out on loads of decent cars because of this. But hey that's my loss.
Laser Blue 3dr No 209683, Leather, Monza II's and a few other goodies...........GONE but not forgotten......now in an A4 S-Line Avant 170tdi......god I miss the Gti.

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #153 on: April 09, 2014, 09:26:03 am »
Car ad's that start with - "Here I have for sale", "Here made available for sale is..." or "Here presented for sale is my..."

I don't know why just makes my blood boil, as soon as I've read that bit I just close the page and move on, I've probably missed out on loads of decent cars because of this. But hey that's my loss.

How would u start the ad?
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2

Offline dodds-gttdi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 34
  • Edinburgh
    • Email
« Reply #154 on: April 09, 2014, 11:36:05 am »

x2, I'd love to know. We get the point that it is stating the bleeding obvious. It's just a formality people use.

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #155 on: April 09, 2014, 11:44:11 am »

x2, I'd love to know. We get the point that it is stating the bleeding obvious. It's just a formality people use.

Make and model of car?????? I dont know why it's just that wording that niggles with me I dont like it, maybe even a simple "For Sale" to kick things off but normally for me that fact the car's for sale on ebay, trader, pistonheads ets clearly states your intention to sell, so from that I can clearly see it's been "presented" or made "available" thank you very much.
Laser Blue 3dr No 209683, Leather, Monza II's and a few other goodies...........GONE but not forgotten......now in an A4 S-Line Avant 170tdi......god I miss the Gti.

Offline TaraLewe

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #156 on: April 09, 2014, 12:22:47 pm »
Far too many things to list here but my biggest hate is middle lane hoggers and just bad drivers in general  :fighting:

Offline Degudodger

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 86
    • Flickr
« Reply #157 on: April 09, 2014, 12:27:32 pm »
At this precious moment. Employment Agencies  :mad: :mad:

Was offered a contract position nearly 2 weeks ago and STILL waiting on the contract and start date even after chasing twice a week. What annoys me more is that i was assured the client wanted to move quickly and i would start with in 2 days!!
2016 Mk7 Golf GTD - Reflex Silver with stuff.

VCDS Hex+Can - Will code for beer!

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2014, 12:50:15 pm »

Make and model of car?????? I dont know why it's just that wording that niggles with me I dont like it, maybe even a simple "For Sale" to kick things off but normally for me that fact the car's for sale on ebay, trader, pistonheads ets clearly states your intention to sell, so from that I can clearly see it's been "presented" or made "available" thank you very much.

Maybe some think its better to actually write something meaningful about their car instead of just listing the spec :stupid:

Soz genius
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2014, 01:17:52 pm »

Maybe some think its better to actually write something meaningful about their car instead of just listing the spec :stupid:

Soz genius

Genius.....haha that's actually the 2nd time someones called me that today..*licks finger sweeps eyebrows*

Offline Degudodger

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 86
    • Flickr
« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2014, 11:57:04 pm »
BOUGHT NOT BROUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2016 Mk7 Golf GTD - Reflex Silver with stuff.

VCDS Hex+Can - Will code for beer!

Offline edd666999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 89
    • Email
« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2014, 11:59:20 pm »

Soz genius

Genius.....haha that's actually the 2nd time someones called me that today..*licks finger sweeps eyebrows*

Car adverts where they have no pictures of the interior but they have pictures of their showroom and forecourt!?!?!?!

Offline Karl_mac_

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2014, 06:49:16 am »
People selling wheels as 'mint', turning up to buy them and finding out there all kerbed to death and one has a massive weld the width of the wheel.
VW Golf GTi DSG2.0 TFSI : DSG : BBS LM : Blueflame exhaust : Pipercross Venom Induction : Eibach Springs
VW Lupo1.4l : Automatic : White : Stickers.

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2014, 11:37:46 am »
BOUGHT NOT BROUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1 I usually end up asking "where have you brought it from and how much have you bought it for?"
Middle lane hoggers (accross 2 lanes and back across 2 lanes just to overtake some numpty).
Seagulls that love to deposit a fishy white paste on your car usually after washing it (hence I have white cars!)
Old people that drive at 40mph in a 60mph limit and stay at 40mph even tho its now a 30 limit!!!!!
PPI Automated phone calls/texts  :fighting:
People driving at night who slow down when a car is coming towards them (If your eyes are bad, dont drive at night!!!!)
Scammers/Thieves, should be castrated as a minimum or preferably be euthanised, will help curb the wasters in this world
Crows/Seagulls who have a penchant for Golf Balls and nick your ball after you just creamed a 300+yd drive into the middle of the fairway!!
Keyboard warriors!  :fighting2:
Next day delivery paid for and it arrrives 2 days later!!

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 01:49:51 pm by Tamiyoman »
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2014, 11:59:28 am »
^^^^ That's a great list (albeit you clearly have some anger issues).  :signLOL:

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~