Make a donation

Author Topic: what do you find irritating?  (Read 83301 times)

Offline Shaw

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
Re: what do you find irritating?
« Reply #240 on: June 10, 2014, 10:57:21 am »
F*cking Kn*bhead motorcyclists blasting down the inside of you on the M/Way at about 80-90mph, bloke on the M1 on Sunday was literally about a millisecond away from death as the car in front pulled over just after he'd passed, not only could he have ended up in thousands of pieces the carnage he could have caused around him would have been dreadful. :fighting: :fighting: :fighting:
Car drivers hogging the middle lane doing 60 - 70 mph. Causes congestion, and the inside lane ends up empty apart from a lorry or two.

Realistically, if you intend to drive at the speed limit the opportunity to drive in the inside lane is pretty much non existent as it's full of lorries slipstreaming at 56mph. Even If you do get a chance to drop into the inside lane it's only for 20seconds.

The real issue is people who overtake in the outside lane at 70.1mph and take hours about it. Although it's illegal, I still want to drive at 80, people often think they're doing nothing wrong because they're doing 70 in the outside. :(

This was nothing to do with lane hoggers etc, the motorway was busy but all 3 lanes operating as they should, this inside was full of slower moving vehicles, middle (including myself) moving at approx 65-70ish passing, and the outside lane moving quicker, there was absolutely no excuse for him to do what he did....other than he's a dick that was in a hurry.

I wasn't condoning what the biker did. Just replying the car drivers hogging the middle lane post. And biker who undertakes at speed is an utter bell-end. It's dangerous enough being on a small light bike amongst cars, not taking into account how invisible you are whilst undertaking.
'07 Mk5 GTI Manual

Offline SurreyED30

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #241 on: July 04, 2014, 11:43:31 am »
ordering stuff online  :fighting:, the site says " item in stock ready for dispatch " phone them up in the morning to confirm the order and delivery date for next day, the response is always every frigging time " sorry there not in stock and will be with us by the end of the week so expect delivery early next week. if i added up all the paypal delivery charge refunds, i could buy a mk7 R for me and the missus  :jumping:
Edition 30 build No:692 Revo stage 2 SOLD
Edition 30 build No:440 Stage 1 SOLD

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #242 on: July 04, 2014, 11:58:42 am »
ordering stuff online  :fighting:, the site says " item in stock ready for dispatch " phone them up in the morning to confirm the order and delivery date for next day, the response is always every frigging time " sorry there not in stock and will be with us by the end of the week so expect delivery early next week. if i added up all the paypal delivery charge refunds, i could buy a mk7 R for me and the missus  :jumping:

hahahahaha :party: :party: :party:

I know exactly what you mean. I ordering something off a website, it said it was in stock and then I got an email saying the SUPPLIERS will be getting it in stock within 2 weeks and then I will receive it

F**K OFF U BUNCH OF C**TS.
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2

Offline SurreyED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #243 on: July 04, 2014, 01:38:00 pm »
the bit that winds me up is they take payment for next day special delivery  :confused:
Edition 30 build No:692 Revo stage 2 SOLD
Edition 30 build No:440 Stage 1 SOLD

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #244 on: July 04, 2014, 01:44:03 pm »
the bit that winds me up is they take payment for next day special delivery  :confused:

hahahaha exactly!!!! arse holes man
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2

Offline bustamo

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #245 on: July 04, 2014, 01:53:10 pm »
There's passing a cyclist with safe distance... then there's full on driving like you're suddenly in America, head on towards myself  :driver:

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #246 on: July 04, 2014, 01:54:01 pm »
There's passing a cyclist with safe distance... then there's full on driving like you're suddenly in America, head on towards myself  :driver:

I think I may be one of those culprits lol, but I only do that if the oncoming car is miles away

if not I will hold back and wait
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2

Offline SeaV

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #247 on: July 28, 2014, 07:45:12 pm »
Paying £337 to have a new air con condenser fitted, now six weeks later finding it's blowing hot air, returning it to complain and being told it's another £48 for the sensor/switch as there's power to it but not out, then (what a bloody surprise) "sorry but there's bad news, you need a new compressor", FFS it's over £850 now!

Offline SeaV

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #248 on: July 30, 2014, 07:20:44 pm »
Less irritated now (apart from the £s). Was thinking of selling the golf when it was costing a fortune to be fixed, and I was driving a silly cheap to run automatic skoda citigo, but now I've got the golf back, I love it again ... :)

Offline Stanipkiss

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #249 on: August 15, 2014, 06:01:40 pm »
Moved house 4 weeks ago and have had Sky make a complete f*ck up blaming Openreach taking 4 weeks to connect my fibre broadband again. Settled for just broadband till next tuesday!

Mk5 Jetta 2.0l Tdi 140 se Apex RDX coilovers, BBS VZ003, Skyline tails, Genuine Xenons more to come

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 6
  • GTI owners are born not manufactured!
« Reply #250 on: August 18, 2014, 01:29:05 pm »
People who don't pick up their dog's sh*te off the pavement.

Dirty horrible scum.
Laser Blue 3dr No 209683, Leather, Monza II's and a few other goodies...........GONE but not forgotten......now in an A4 S-Line Avant 170tdi......god I miss the Gti.

Offline Frenzy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
« Reply #251 on: August 18, 2014, 02:59:47 pm »
People who don't pick up their dog's sh*te off the pavement.

Dirty horrible scum.

+1

Offline bluo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #252 on: August 21, 2014, 02:50:14 pm »
I've noticed that "tolerance" is common amongst us guys so here's a works of advice my ol'man gave me one upon a time...

If your tolerance is less that the level of sh*t you receive, get the hell out of there!

Offline simonp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 38
  • No longer a Golfer
« Reply #253 on: August 25, 2014, 04:16:02 pm »
Fruit juice liars. You pick up a carton of Tropicana Orange and Raspberry then read the ingredients and find it is actually 52% apple juice, 12% grape juice and then the rest is orange and raspberry!

Going up a couple of posts, there is someone who live round my way who does pick up their dog's sh*t, but then throws the bag in the bushes. I reckon that's worse than just leaving it for the flies!

Offline DANBOY66

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 55
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,74301.0.html
« Reply #254 on: August 25, 2014, 04:33:28 pm »
T-Mobile

I am going to Germany driving through France Belgium Holland and into Germany

they will not sell me an internet booster I have to go on google chrome and order it when I am in the country I am staying in

if I cant get wifi while driving I cant pay for a booster ?

stupid people and stupid company

Dan..

Seat Ibiza cupra 06 1.8T GTX2867R GEN2 track toy in the making
Passat TDI 170 DSG the Family mini cab