Make a donation

Author Topic: Is this a decent deal?  (Read 540 times)

Offline Dave7692

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 11
Is this a decent deal?
« on: March 14, 2014, 08:53:26 am »
I've been looking around on the forums for a little while now for a new set of alloys and with my MOT fast approaching I need to do something about my tyres, I currently have pretty basic 17's but I want 18's and I don't really want to go spending £200 on 2 new tyres for the 17's only for me to replace the alloys in a couple of months and need yet more tyres.

Then I came across these, tyres look good, rims look in good condition and am I right in thinking these are the wheels from an ED30?  The major benefit with these is they're literally 2 miles down the road from me so I could get them tonight (providing a deal can be struck).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4X-Genuine-BBS-CH-Motorsport-18-alloys-pirelli-PZero-Rosso-tyresVW-Audi-/271422109528

I thought I'd ask the opinions of you guys before diving into quite a major purchase.

Offline dave_b

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Is this a decent deal?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 09:30:09 am »
they are genuine bbs ch's, but are not genuine ed30 wheels. the ed 30 wheels do not have motorsport written on them

Offline Dave7692

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 11
Re: Is this a decent deal?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 10:05:02 am »
Oh ok, well I'm not too fussed about them being spot on to what the Edition 30's look like but as long as they're Genuine BBS I might have to try to get them.