Make a donation

Author Topic: Edition 30 owner from Scotland  (Read 2937 times)

Offline Toast

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 3
  • Oot n By all the Keyboard Warriors
Re: Edition 30 owner from Scotland
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 10:41:33 pm »
Yeah av spent way to much and this forum doesn't help  :scared: :signLOL:  I also had a set of 19" audi split rims on it as well but sold them as I wanted to go down the performance route instead. Lol that could be a plan I need to get the car on the track at some point but I'm a bit scared  :driver:  Car gets used weekends only as I have a combo van for work and wouldn't dare take the car into my yard to much muck!!   :signLOL:  Mods are very easy to live with and the giac maps work a treat I've also got the switch so that I can change maps and put it off completely on wet days or when its at the garage  :innocent:  As I say most of the mods have been done at Star performance in Kirkcaldy Jims a really good guy  :happy2:
Editon 30, no-0472-, 1/4mile 13.6sec@Crail-Giac 348bhp,345lbsft,Milltek tbe,s3 Cooler,Helix single mass clutch kit,Eibach Coilovers,Bsh Cold Air Intake , Autotech HPFP,s3 brakes,Speedline Turini's,Xenons

Offline Truckie

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 18
    • Formula Hot Laps
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 10:54:20 pm »
Nice one mate. Just go for it on the track, its easier and safer than driving quick on the road,loads of run off no potholes and no ming mongs coming the other way...hopefully :signLOL:  Im taking mines to falkland next week to see what power it actually has, cant wait! No doubt ill be shocked, either good or bad! Do you know what yours had as standard?

Offline Toast

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 3
  • Oot n By all the Keyboard Warriors
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2009, 10:59:56 pm »
Aye ad probably go on a Top marks night  :happy2:  Instead of a hot hatch day too many daftys flying about and all that watched many a time  :stupid:  Mines ran 252bhp standard  :happy2:
Editon 30, no-0472-, 1/4mile 13.6sec@Crail-Giac 348bhp,345lbsft,Milltek tbe,s3 Cooler,Helix single mass clutch kit,Eibach Coilovers,Bsh Cold Air Intake , Autotech HPFP,s3 brakes,Speedline Turini's,Xenons

gaz b

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2009, 07:54:29 am »
Yeah, it sits outside my workshop all too often :ashamed: Scared to put miles on it lol! Im taking it to the bathgate show on sunday...if i get my engine cover back in time! From what i read on this site Edition 30's are common but i rarely see them out and about, would be great to do a photo like the site homepage but with Scottish Edition 30's at knockhill haha. Is there an edition 30 register as such on the go?

Hey Truckie and welcome along.  :happy2: I'm from Armadale and i think I'm  gonna take a drive through to the Bathgate show as well so will keep an eye out for your car!  :smiley: I'm usually up at knockhill for the stock car summer series.  :popcornsoda: