All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

krispy kremes tonight??

<< < (3/6) > >>

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: joesgti on October 31, 2008, 12:19:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: Top Cat on October 31, 2008, 12:02:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: joesgti on October 31, 2008, 11:45:17 am ---hey, if anybody wants some fireworks bringing down let me now, ive got SH!TLOADS and RRP is 170 sqid on the box, i can sell for 60 and also ive got some 49SHOT TERMINATOR  :nerd: FIREWORKS which are about 60squid in the shops, can sell for 30. got loads of rockets aswell  :wink:

let me know  :jumpmove:

--- End quote ---

Its safe to say Krispy's is going to be a mad house tonight  :evilgrin:  :rolleye:  :signLOL:

--- End quote ---

well you coming or not TC  :happy2: go on, u know it makes sence,

--- End quote ---
I cant make it Joe i have to take her in doors to watch Quantum of solace.  I Reckon you will burn the Trafford centre down with your new fireworks and IC.  :P

joesgti:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on October 31, 2008, 02:32:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: joesgti on October 31, 2008, 12:19:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: Top Cat on October 31, 2008, 12:02:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: joesgti on October 31, 2008, 11:45:17 am ---hey, if anybody wants some fireworks bringing down let me now, ive got SH!TLOADS and RRP is 170 sqid on the box, i can sell for 60 and also ive got some 49SHOT TERMINATOR  :nerd: FIREWORKS which are about 60squid in the shops, can sell for 30. got loads of rockets aswell  :wink:

let me know  :jumpmove:

--- End quote ---

Its safe to say Krispy's is going to be a mad house tonight  :evilgrin:  :rolleye:  :signLOL:

--- End quote ---

well you coming or not TC  :happy2: go on, u know it makes sence,

--- End quote ---
I cant make it Joe i have to take her in doors to watch Quantum of solace.  I Reckon you will burn the Trafford centre down with your new fireworks and IC.  :P

--- End quote ---

HAHA dont think il be setting any off!!  :rolleye:

but if anybody wants some then they will be a hell of alot cheaper than the shops,  :P

good for people with kids aswell  8)

Top Cat:
How did it go chaps was it a good night.  :party:

Top Cat:
Is there any member who went to this and could tell us how it went Mat.  :wink:

Greeners:
Weather pending I'd fancy a drive up to this, where would you be going from TC?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version