All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

krispy kremes tonight??

<< < (4/6) > >>

Top Cat:
I will go if i am not working on the said weekend I normally work 4 out of 6 weekends. but i am only 20 mins away, in fact i am off there tomorrow while the MRS lightens my wallet.  :sad:

Greeners:
Bit more of a trek for me then  :sad:

I'll see if we can rustle up a few more midlanders/southerners  :grouphug:

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 02, 2008, 10:21:55 pm ---Bit more of a trek for me then  :sad:

--- End quote ---

To be honest i dont mind meeting a bit further south there is nowt special at the trafford centre, depending how many come up from the nether regions i am sure Joe and the boys wont mind going down the m6 a few junctions.  :jumpmove:

SteveP:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 02, 2008, 10:21:55 pm ---Bit more of a trek for me then  :sad:

--- End quote ---

But with all your 320+ horse's it won't take you long to get there   :driver:

You never know you might even be able to get me to venture past the watford gap again  :laugh: :laugh:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: SteveP on November 02, 2008, 10:30:36 pm ---

--- End quote ---

But with all your 320+ horse's it won't take you long to get there   :driver:

You never know you might even be able to get me to venture past the watford gap again  :laugh: :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Don't know what you mean Mr PG, I drive like Captain Slow!!

Make sure your passport's still in date then if your going that far north!  :grin:

It would be good to catch up with the ferret brigade though  :grouphug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version