Make a donation

Author Topic: Wheels have arrived.....Now with Pics fitted to the car  (Read 16846 times)

Offline JonnyG

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Golf R
Re: Wheels have arrived.....Now with Pics fitted to the car
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2009, 08:26:18 pm »
where from?

Most people have been getting them mail order from Camskills over the last few weeks - £85.95 inc VAT   :happy2:

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m4b758s134p12423

I'm surprised they still have any left in this size   :laugh:
Golf R, 5dr, DSG, March 2010, Rising Blue, 19" Talladegas, Cruise

Offline winrya

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2009, 10:27:18 pm »
where from?

Most people have been getting them mail order from Camskills over the last few weeks - £85.95 inc VAT   :happy2:

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m4b758s134p12423

I'm surprised they still have any left in this size   :laugh:

Yea, £176 for 2 delivered.  My trusty garage will fit them for £20 so £196 in total.  Other options were F1's (which i have and love) for £256 and PS2's for £270 fitted.  I just treated myself to a nice 46" TV (it was in my boot when i got the puncture) and need every penny so £60 saved is very useful and to be honest I really fancy giving them a go.  As well as coming second in the evo tyre test, they were rated the best on the road.  Ride, feel and noise were all rated the best with these.

Offline winrya

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2009, 10:50:13 pm »
Well had the tyres fitted this morning and couldn't be happier.  Nice feel, loads of grip, very quiet, ride smoothly and the tread pattern looks very cool.  On the downside, the rim protector is quite small, got to be really careful around the curbs, i fear there will be no second chances :laugh:

An absolute bargain I think, will be interesting to see how long they last?

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2009, 04:52:18 pm »
Well had the tyres fitted this morning and couldn't be happier.  Nice feel, loads of grip, very quiet, ride smoothly and the tread pattern looks very cool.  On the downside, the rim protector is quite small, got to be really careful around the curbs, i fear there will be no second chances :laugh:

An absolute bargain I think, will be interesting to see how long they last?
Glad you found them good aswell. :happy2: