Make a donation

Author Topic: David Moyes - SACKED!  (Read 10373 times)

Offline Chris92

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 35
  • If you're smart in this world they call you crazy
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,109742.0.html
Re: David Moyes - SACKED!
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2014, 11:19:51 pm »
Thats what tbe trafford centre was built for obviously! If you dont quite make it to old trafford then thats the next best thing  :signLOL:I do agree with it though to be fair but like i said withe chelsea shirts. Id never seen one before abramovich now theres grown men walking round in em. Cranks!
Hahaha that ones ollllld. Theres no such thingggg! Media propaganda! Haha
Oooooo another common myth! It was alfie haarland you was thinking of. Haarland had a persistent knee problem through out that season. Yesss Keane was a c*ck and gis tackle was horrendous but haarland played 5 more times that season. At the end of it he had a knee op which was already a sure thing and it never fully recovered so he retired. Google it! Someone pleae correct me if im wrong... Im not though ;)

Fergie was defending his captain. Like Wenger's infamous 'i didnt see it' every time viera had knocked lumps out someone, and Mourinho's eye poke was a cracker.l

I just remember he played for city, even if that lad played again Roy kean was still a hot headed twat that did disgusting tackle after tackle without fergie saying a thing but when Barton does something not even half as bad he's quick to sprout crap or if one of his own gets hurt it's a different kettle of fish to when his own players dish it out. Yeah he was defending his captain but don't talk about other clubs matters then when your own do the same say nothing and think it fine.

Yes I know of all the other glory fans but I don't know of any it's all just man utd I bet most haven't even been in Manchester but they've always supported them ha.

Another thing that annoys me is when people say fergie was at man utd for 26 years, make that 29 years including 'fergie  time' if they were losing there would be silly amounts of injury time for man utd but if it was a 'lesser' club they'd be lucky to get a min.

I remember when Joey Barton either had a arsenal player by the throat or made a awful tackle (can't remember) here's fergie banging on about how we should sack him blah blah but remember when Roy kean ended that young lads career and all the other things him and a few others did fergie wasn't saying a word like that about his own players.

It's all things like this why I don't like man utd there is many more. Don't get me wrong fergie is a legend of a manger.

The Fergie time that was found on average to 'benefit' all of the top teams according to Opta?

I find that hard to believe but all these so called 'top' teams get different treatment to the rest it's a joke and the FA is a even bigger joke!

Offline Chris92

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2014, 11:31:49 pm »
Thats what tbe trafford centre was built for obviously! If you dont quite make it to old trafford then thats the next best thing  :signLOL:I do agree with it though to be fair but like i said withe chelsea shirts. Id never seen one before abramovich now theres grown men walking round in em. Cranks!
Oooooo another common myth! It was alfie haarland you was thinking of. Haarland had a persistent knee problem through out that season. Yesss Keane was a c*ck and gis tackle was horrendous but haarland played 5 more times that season. At the end of it he had a knee op which was already a sure thing and it never fully recovered so he retired. Google it! Someone pleae correct me if im wrong... Im not though ;)

Fergie was defending his captain. Like Wenger's infamous 'i didnt see it' every time viera had knocked lumps out someone, and Mourinho's eye poke was a cracker.l

Another thing on this kean admitted to setting out that day to injure that lad after he injured kean the year before. Should of been arrested for assault. Keans a coward I remember when he was trying to get shearer and shearers just stood there smiling to the little phrat ha love it. Keano he wanks his dog keano haha

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2014, 11:34:54 pm »
Thats what tbe trafford centre was built for obviously! If you dont quite make it to old trafford then thats the next best thing  :signLOL:I do agree with it though to be fair but like i said withe chelsea shirts. Id never seen one before abramovich now theres grown men walking round in em. Cranks!

Another thing on this kean admitted to setting out that day to injure that lad after he injured kean the year before. Should of been arrested for assault. Keans a coward I remember when he was trying to get shearer and shearers just stood there smiling to the little phrat ha love it. Keano he wanks his dog keano haha

sh*t head shearer was absolutely bricking it tho
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2014, 11:52:29 pm »
Eeeeee i do miss tho good ol' days! Now its fulla over paid tarts. Roy Keane, Patrick Viera, although a shocking player... Vinny Jones. A good old fashion 'Enforcer'. Closest you get to seeing a rough game is an out of control greasy lock from some 200k a week fanny! Haha :signLOL:

Offline Chris92

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2014, 11:59:14 pm »
Eeeeee i do miss tho good ol' days! Now its fulla over paid tarts. Roy Keane, Patrick Viera, although a shocking player... Vinny Jones. A good old fashion 'Enforcer'. Closest you get to seeing a rough game is an out of control greasy lock from some 200k a week fanny! Haha :signLOL:

:signLOL: .Got to admit kean v viera was one hell of a battle, thinking of that old arsenal team with the likes of ljungberg, Henry, bergkamp, pires etc wow what a team  :notworthy:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 12:01:18 am by Chris92 »

Offline Chris92

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2014, 12:02:56 am »
Thats what tbe trafford centre was built for obviously! If you dont quite make it to old trafford then thats the next best thing  :signLOL:I do agree with it though to be fair but like i said withe chelsea shirts. Id never seen one before abramovich now theres grown men walking round in em. Cranks!

I can't hear you (Sunderland) from down there  :booty:

Offline Bazgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2014, 12:20:05 am »

:signLOL: .Got to admit kean v viera was one hell of a battle, thinking of that old arsenal team with the likes of ljungberg, Henry, bergkamp, pires etc wow what a team  :notworthy:

Was indeed! Viera was a far better player but it brought the best out in Keano. Henry and overmars were immense! As for Wenger... Awesome manager! Believes in youth development, coaching skills are 2nd to none and wont buy a 'name' hed rather buy a player. Hope Arsenal do get rid... Id av at utd! :wink:

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2014, 12:31:15 am »

I can't hear you (Sunderland) from down there  :booty:

Hahahaha we will see :congrats:
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2

Offline GTI5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2014, 10:50:58 am »

I find that hard to believe but all these so called 'top' teams get different treatment to the rest it's a joke and the FA is a even bigger joke!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20464371
MK6 GTI Revo
MK5 GTI DSG - Gone

Offline GTI5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2014, 11:00:28 am »

Yeh that was probably Arsenal's best team of the PL era, they passed and moved so well. I preferred the players during that period than now. Take England for example, maybe it's the manager and players? I still want them to succeed but the last decent England team was Euro 2004 imo.

If you compare the starting lineups and benches to today you look and think how they didn't do better.

Anybody like watching Premiership Years on Sky?
MK6 GTI Revo
MK5 GTI DSG - Gone

Offline Tamiyoman

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2014, 11:17:16 am »
Guillem Balague thinks Van Gaal will be the best fit for United, that bloke usually talks sense and would agree that him or Klopp would be best for going forward.
That continues to fu** me off a little - the automatic premonition that these top, young, European managers are going to want to leave their high flying domestic leagues for Manchester United in a flash.
I think most managers would jump at the chance to manage UTD, along with being given a transfer fund of 140-200m (depends on which paper you read).
Guardiola, not a chance, all that possesion lead to nowt against Madrid  :grin:
Van Gaal (Not that young at 62 lol) and looks like he would jump at the job after finishing with Holland after WC.
Ancelotti, also a good bet for the job if Madrid dont win the league/CL
Simeone, too young and inexperienced yet, a good bet for 10 years time
Klopp, no chance

Love all the united haters (usually Liverpool or City fans), as a united supporter (have been for 36 years!), I saw all my mates support Liverpool at school as they were successfull, whereas I went with the club that was 8 miles away and the club my mum worked for (She was in marketing/Merchandise.

United will be back in a year or two (I said last year it would be 2-3 years ) and the haters can go back to hating a winning club  :signLOL:
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2014, 11:23:58 am »
Care to explain your dislike?

Il start with all the glory supporters that follow man utd that come from all over apart from Manchester itself (in general) I ask people I know why they support man utd and I get "I've always supported man utd" LOL yeah because they were winning everything when you were a kid, it's that simple it really is other wise why isn't there loads of say west ham, Fulham, Bolton fans all over the place? Oh that's right they are sh*t well I should say not winning major cups but you get what I mean.

I'm from the north east and as you probs know Newcastle and Sunderland is our big derby it's probs bigger than outsiders even know but whenever either club plays man utd you get a little feeling as if it's a little derby so to speak with all the man utd fans up here. If a man from mars landed up here he'd think that Manchester was within walking distance. That will no doubt be the same were ever your from.

That's just one reason.^

There are loads of Spurs/Arsenal and Liverpool supporters that don't seem to have any affiliation with the clubs locality, did they choose to support such teams because it was socially acceptable to support a mediocre/semi-decent team in the 90's?

Could one argue that some City and Chelsea fans had renewed interest in their teams after recent success?

Man Utd are well known for having glory supporters though

I dont know anyone personally who is a chelsea/man city fan, but I know 6 people who are Man Utd fans

They werent born there

They havent lived there

Their parents werent born there

but they've "always supported them"

:fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting:

Are you forgetting the legions of Irish fans and Norwegian/scandinavian in general fans that come over week after week to watch liverpool who "Were" winning back in't day?

I am from Manchester and support united, where I am from its pretty much half United and Half City, the last place I worked at before moving to conrwall there were 18 lads of which 11 were city supporters, funny how city 's fanbase grew on the eve of them being handed £1 billion by the arabs, up till then we had 4 city fans!  :signLOL:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 11:48:44 am by Tamiyoman »

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2014, 11:31:13 am »
but remember when Roy kean ended that young lads career and all the other things him and a few others did fergie wasn't saying a word like that about his own players.

Alfie Inge Haaland was not that young lol (he was married and im sure he had kids with him) I think he was 29 at the time of the Keane tackle, I know this as I met him a few times socially (he was an ok chap at it happens).

If your gonna stand there over Keane gloating/giving him abuse when he has screwed his cruciate ligament, Alfie surely knew that Keane would seek him out on the pitch when he was fit again (I know I would have!), he won the ball and managed to smash Alfie in 1 tackle, retribution=sorted, its over, as others have said, all teams had an enforcer to protect the more skillfull/soft lads. Keane/Vieira was something that I personally always looked forward to :happy2:

Unfortunately these days the prem is full of overpaid soft lads who like to throw in a double pike with a twist when they get "Touched" and now that the cameras always focus on the crowd when there is a bit of handbags going on its even worse!

His actions on the pitch with Keane came back to haunt him in the long term
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 11:45:44 am by Tamiyoman »

Offline betty_swollox

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2014, 12:54:41 pm »
Care to explain your dislike?

Il start with all the glory supporters that follow man utd that come from all over apart from Manchester itself (in general) I ask people I know why they support man utd and I get "I've always supported man utd" LOL yeah because they were winning everything when you were a kid, it's that simple it really is other wise why isn't there loads of say west ham, Fulham, Bolton fans all over the place? Oh that's right they are sh*t well I should say not winning major cups but you get what I mean.

I'm from the north east and as you probs know Newcastle and Sunderland is our big derby it's probs bigger than outsiders even know but whenever either club plays man utd you get a little feeling as if it's a little derby so to speak with all the man utd fans up here. If a man from mars landed up here he'd think that Manchester was within walking distance. That will no doubt be the same were ever your from.

That's just one reason.^

There are loads of Spurs/Arsenal and Liverpool supporters that don't seem to have any affiliation with the clubs locality, did they choose to support such teams because it was socially acceptable to support a mediocre/semi-decent team in the 90's?

Could one argue that some City and Chelsea fans had renewed interest in their teams after recent success?

Man Utd are well known for having glory supporters though

I dont know anyone personally who is a chelsea/man city fan, but I know 6 people who are Man Utd fans

They werent born there

They havent lived there

Their parents werent born there

but they've "always supported them"

:fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting:

Are you forgetting the legions of Irish fans and Norwegian/scandinavian in general fans that come over week after week to watch liverpool who "Were" winning back in't day?

I am from Manchester and support united, where I am from its pretty much half United and Half City, the last place I worked at before moving to conrwall there were 18 lads of which 11 were city supporters, funny how city 's fanbase grew on the eve of them being handed £1 billion by the arabs, up till then we had 4 city fans!  :signLOL:

It's like that for every club tho   :confused:?

Irish people have always supported an English and Scottish team cos their league is piss poor
2010 Leon CUPRA
BCS Powervalve Exhaust
Revo Ceramic Intake
APR Stage 2

Offline GTI5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2014, 01:17:45 pm »
Some people make a big deal out of it. There are dozens of teams in the London area to follow and people still choose to support the bigger clubs in the area.
MK6 GTI Revo
MK5 GTI DSG - Gone