Make a donation

Author Topic: Black ED30 KA07 *** M42/M5 South Worcester  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Matto

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 116
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,37071.0.html
Black ED30 KA07 *** M42/M5 South Worcester
« on: May 04, 2014, 02:12:00 pm »
Nice little play with ya. Car was looking good  :driver:

Offline Orc

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 25
    • Email
Re: Black ED30 KA07 *** M42/M5 South Worcester
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 02:49:51 pm »
Dude I was just about to post and ya beat me too it, A pleasure yours looks sick and the xenons are the only thing missing from mine. Where ya love mate I'm just from st Peter's and not seen ya before!
Also I have to say what motors in it, I was confused with the diesel looking grills and the gti rear? Then surprised at how well it went??

Offline Matto

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 03:32:23 pm »
Cheers mate. Yours looked lovely too. I want your wheels haha, it sits really well on them.

I was off to my dad's on Warndon Villages. I live near Burton on Trent.

Haha I like the fact it confused you. It's the 2.0 diesel GT Sport. How you see it is how I bought it apart from the skirts which I fitted yesterday. It does go well but yours was pulling away from me.

Offline Legend

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 03:56:39 pm »
This has got to be the first ever successful 'seen you' post haha.
Aye, that wan.

Offline Orc

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 05:39:42 pm »
Lol I was thinking that and no one ever spots me. Dude your missus didn't look best pleased was coming back from Stanford hall show was awesome day. Yeah my edition is only stage 1 but I have stage 2+Wmi everything just haven't had it mapped yet for it so it's running rich as buggery. Still goes alright but can feel the 80 extra horses wanting to get out. My wheels have just been redone this week look epic I'm well happy with them as they they sit better than the bbs edition rims and they clear my bbk which I want to get.
Was good too see another good dubber not too shy to use the right foot ;) that copper wasn't hanging around either!!

Offline Matto

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 08:42:08 am »
Haha I know what you mean. I've only been spotted one other occasion and that's when we were away in the Lake District.

Ah she was ok, was probably asleep Tbh. Never stays awake on long journeys. I think a mate of mine sent there. Was it a VW show or something?

Will go like f*ck then once its been set up. Mine isn't running 100% as I need a new EGT sensor. Sits reading 1000 degrees all the while so not fueling correctly. One of the jobs on my list.

Yeah wheels are looking ace. Haha, I like to give it a little bit of stick at times. I thought the same about that copper. Good job he turned off  :wink:

Offline Orc

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 08:12:53 pm »
My theory was if he can do 90 without his lights then so can I! Haha. Yours must have some crazy torque figures though surely? Good too see a fellow dubber is all.

Offline Matto

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 02:08:24 pm »
Haha yeah. I took the opportunity to catch you up a little. Last time it was on the rollers it was 475Nm/351lbft. I have a few mechanical bits and bobs to check to make sure they are within spec plus the new EGT sensor to do. I will then take it back to get the map fine tuned as he struggled with the silly EGT figures I was getting.

Sure is. I think you have more chance of sh*tting diamonds than being spotted lol.