Make a donation

Author Topic: 776HP Golf .:R  (Read 5932 times)

Offline xht20

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
Re: 776HP Golf .:R
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2014, 01:24:08 am »
Think he had his build pulled due to all the problems he had with tuners taking the piss

I decided to change my username due to all the sh!t people have been talking about my car and me. So it's better to lay low, i like to protect my nerves.
As for the tuners, when i started posting pics with my car burnt at Revo Romania and destroyed engine, te boss of Revo Romania called me and said: i've been speaking with Revo UK and our lawyers and we decided that if you won't delete the pics, we will sue you. You bring public damage to our company's image.
I replied to them i'm waiting for their citation, and even today i am still waiting... :)) I'm not scared of some dudes with electrical wires, let's be serious.

Oh, and as an inside tip...this summer i will go for a bigger turbo ;)
At current setup @ 3 bars, i did on vBox Sport 100-200kmh in 5.8s. But since i haven't saved a picture with the result, i cannot consider it official. But it's good for my own car diary :D

Offline xht20

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2014, 01:25:18 am »
I particularly liked the car spec being read out like demands from terrorists or the hostage gets it.  :jumping:

:)))))) true

That's Theo, owner of Exelixis Motorsport and the fastesf GTR in Europe

Offline Pikey Motorsports

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 34
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2014, 03:08:32 am »
Think he had his build pulled due to all the problems he had with tuners taking the piss

I decided to change my username due to all the sh!t people have been talking about my car and me. So it's better to lay low, i like to protect my nerves.
As for the tuners, when i started posting pics with my car burnt at Revo Romania and destroyed engine, te boss of Revo Romania called me and said: i've been speaking with Revo UK and our lawyers and we decided that if you won't delete the pics, we will sue you. You bring public damage to our company's image.
I replied to them i'm waiting for their citation, and even today i am still waiting... :)) I'm not scared of some dudes with electrical wires, let's be serious.

At current setup @ 3 bars, i did on vBox Sport 100-200kmh in 5.8s. But since i haven't saved a picture with the result, i cannot consider it official. But it's good for my own car diary :D

What was the cause of the fire again? I heard fuel line came off?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 03:12:19 am by Pikey Motorsports »
TSR PERFORMANCE GTX30 520BHP
LITCHFIELD R35 GT-R 660BHP
MSL E63 AMG 720BHP
HCP BM3 M5 800BHP

Offline mk_boy85

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2014, 06:52:43 am »
Good build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline xht20

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2014, 06:30:31 pm »

I will give you the answer i received from them: the pipe for the return fuel (under the hpfp) failed and gas was sprayed into the engine bay.

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2014, 06:37:09 pm »
Good to see you back on here Teff.Missed you build threads and input on here-even went on the other forums to see if you had sorted the issue with your car-Hope you stay round on here now  :happy2:

Offline Upperoilcan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2014, 06:40:56 pm »
That is an absolute monster and hats off to you for having the patience to keep the build going let alone the costs...

It really is a true research project into what was the unknown.

My only niggle are the circular vents on the front,they just don't stay with the boxy front end of the R.

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2014, 06:42:55 pm »
That is an absolute monster and hats off to you for having the patience to keep the build going let alone the costs...

My only niggle are the circular vents on the front,they just don't stay with the boxy front end of the R.

I looked at them and tought, hmm that could get even more air to my cooler  :evilgrin:

Offline Pikey Motorsports

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 34
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2014, 06:45:35 pm »

I will give you the answer i received from them: the pipe for the return fuel (under the hpfp) failed and gas was sprayed into the engine bay.

Thanks for the reply.. Amazing car anyway my friend and glad everything has come together now!
TSR PERFORMANCE GTX30 520BHP
LITCHFIELD R35 GT-R 660BHP
MSL E63 AMG 720BHP
HCP BM3 M5 800BHP

Offline Gti_Mad

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 40
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2014, 07:22:59 pm »

I looked at them and tought, hmm that could get even more air to my cooler  :evilgrin:

Funny u say that mike i keep lookin at my R front end thinking do i dont i  :stupid:

Had the ED30, but not got the balls.

Mk5 silver 5door Ed30 1707- now sold
Mk6 silver 3door Golf R- current

Offline xht20

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2014, 08:20:43 pm »

Funny u say that mike i keep lookin at my R front end thinking do i dont i  :stupid:

Those holes are there for function. More air needed for the big IC. And i had to "dress" them not to look ugly. I wish i didn't had them tbh, but we all knoe: function>aestethics. :D

Offline xht20

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2014, 08:23:38 pm »
Good to see you back on here Teff.Missed you build threads and input on here-even went on the other forums to see if you had sorted the issue with your car-Hope you stay round on here now  :happy2:

Thank you. As i said i prefer to lay low, under the radar, but i read the forums daily. I am always available on my email/PM. I am glad that a lot of you apreciate my car, for me it's a dream came true. Exactly as i imagined it when i bought it. Sadly my schedule isn't allowing me to drive it often...

I wish all the best for you guys

Offline MAT ED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2014, 10:37:34 pm »
Good to see your still about Teff just a shame you got messed about so much in the process

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box