Make a donation

Author Topic: Cat D Edition 30 - ST07LJJ  (Read 3642 times)

Offline mvb12

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 64
  • VCDS - Adaptations * Coding * Diagnostics PM Me
    • Email
Re: Cat D Edition 30 - ST07LJJ
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 10:47:00 pm »
I use to sell salvage cars and I can tell you that the problem with front end smacks is that you can't always tell from pics if the chassis arms have took a smack too. Had a mini cooper s a few years back and when we put it on the jiggy jibby it crumpled back and refused to straighten out so have to do a bit of mig welding and the cost to get the thing back on the road got out of control.

So if you think your tempted to make a bid I would recommend to go and have a look 1st or just save a bit more and get a non salvage example.

Just my 2 pennies.  :happy2:
VCDS HEX NET / VCP / ODIS - COVERING LONDON AND MIDLANDS
VCDS - Adaptations * Coding * Diagnostics PM Me
Canbus Gateway - Supply and fit (Stop battery drain issues)

Offline Wooosh

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 87
  • Factory ponies.
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 11:13:04 pm »
If it is that one there is a lot wrong with it! Interior is completely wrong and the badges on the doors make me think is it actually a fake one!
It's a genuine Edition 30, interior is how it should be nothing wrong there but the extra Edition 30 badges look awful IMO. :sick:
Stage 2 MK5 GTI Revo GONE
Stage 1+ MK5 GTI R-Tech GONE
Stage 2 MK5 GTI Edition 30 GoAPR

JonnyYeti

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2014, 11:39:19 am »
I believe it to be a genuine ED30.  Yeah I would feel more comfortable viewing the car and making a decision on that.

I'll probably give this a miss as apparently it needs the boot respraying 'to look immaculate' as per the guys message.

Stick with my initial plan of saving for a decent GTI I think..