Make a donation

Author Topic: Inchcape Telford Issue. Can anyone advise please?  (Read 794 times)

Offline Pete-r

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Inchcape Telford Issue. Can anyone advise please?
« on: May 10, 2014, 11:03:29 pm »
Hi guys I'm having some issues with my supplying dealer and need some advice on how to escalate.

I bought my car in early march used from them, and after a few days noticed one of the rear window de mister lines isn't working. Contacted them late March and after a bit of to-and-fro they told me to book it into vw Swansea.

Swansea looked at it and said it needs a new rear screen. Having told telford this they advised me to "get it booked in and get them to ring me" but since then the trail has gone cold and Swansea have been waiting over 4 weeks for them to authorise payment before they can order in the glass.

Telford manager Darren Lancashire is the person I was dealing with but he hasnt replied to the (literally) 10+ emails and phone calls, and now Swansea have said he's not even responding to them!

I'm not impressed at all. Does anyone have any advice or contacts I can escalate to either within inchcape or within VW HQ?

Cheers,
Pete.

Offline MJ

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 8
Re: Inchcape Telford Issue. Can anyone advise please?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 11:20:38 pm »
Contact vw customer care.
2005 VW Bora TDI 130 Highline auto. Current mods: 5.5lt washer bottle & black and aluminium A/C knobs & 312mm front brakes and 256mm vented rear brakes.
Next: turborevs SMIC, 20vt pancake pipe and silicone connectors.

VCDS, ODIS, VAS - PC and multi brand diagnostics around Manchester - pm me for help and advice

Offline Pete-r

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 11:38:03 pm »
Hi I looked them up but they don't seem to have any email details? I have all my emails to Darren stored for reference.

I was hoping I could write to him again and cc eith the dealer principal or vw customer service.

Offline V2 FAN

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 7
  • Porsche 911 inbound
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 11:41:48 pm »
Hi I looked them up but they don't seem to have any email details? I have all my emails to Darren stored for reference.

I was hoping I could write to him again and cc eith the dealer principal or vw customer service.

https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/about-us/contact

Offline Pete-r

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 11:45:15 pm »
Thanks again, that's the page I saw before but it only allows me to write to them rather than writing to the dealer with a cc to spur them on.

I'll copy my text above and paste it in.

Offline Sie

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 09:30:28 am »
Telford dealer is sh*te mate. I got my used GTI off them 4-5years, I wouldn't got back for love nor money, I live in Telford and now use shrewbury lol 

Good luck hope you sort everything.
Simon.
Fettled Laser Blue '05 GTi 5dr