Make a donation

Author Topic: Dealer woes.........the ups........the downs (lots of em)  (Read 4795 times)

Offline SteveyD

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
Re: Dealer woes.........the ups........the downs (lots of em)
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 09:33:01 am »
Stevey.

In the true sense of wanting to help, I suggest you just burn it out and have done with it. You cut quite a dash in that Polo, get one of those instead......

what's that you say?  You don't want me to turn up in my car at oulton because I'll beat you  :jumpmove:

so you want me to be in a 55hp polo just to even things up a bit :)

Offline tony_danza

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 09:37:37 am »
Yes. Can you smell the fear?

Have you got a pass yet? That one went last night, but someone else is crying off by the looks of it - get in there quick.

I agree with your theory, demanding people to be sacked gets nothing achieved. They clearly need putting on a performance review and given more training. Calm & firm will see you compensated accordingly, you catch more flies with honey than piss.
Sideways yo!

Offline SteveyD

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 11:51:21 am »
Yes. Can you smell the fear?

Have you got a pass yet? That one went last night, but someone else is crying off by the looks of it - get in there quick.

I agree with your theory, demanding people to be sacked gets nothing achieved. They clearly need putting on a performance review and given more training. Calm & firm will see you compensated accordingly, you catch more flies with honey than piss.

I can smell the fear indeed  :driver: still no pass but if you can sort me one out from your lovely warm office I'd be uber greatfull, I'm currently stuck out in the cold.  feel free to negotiate on my behalf :)

car is ready, turns our a snap lock section of the pipe had also came off.  full tank of fuel (frickin 95 I bet) and many sorry's.  On another hand they managed to find out my scat nav is a stolen one WTF?.

I will still be "writing my letter" as i want paying for my time and holiday, honey and piss taken into full consideration mr miagi.

Offline B3n

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 29
  • Boom!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 12:07:48 pm »
VC... Cheers mate, I will be complaining I'm just waiting to see exactly what the cause was.

GREENOUS... it's the biggest cock up iv ever known but I have heard of worse, ask Beddie about vw forgetting to connect his brakes back up

MATER... fully see your point and believe me I'm furious but thankfully nothing serious happened, probably due to Kerry's tame driving and the fact it was snowing.  Putting out someones flame won't make mine burn brighter, I'd prefer training, educating etc over sacking, we all deal with tight deadlines at  work and although a major sign of neglegance, I doubt it was done on purpose.

BEN... lol do you work for VW? of course it's related to the work it happened 12 miles later, all of which were done at 30 mph.! The hose was from the fuel rail next to the cambelt, but now fuel leaks from underneath.  of course if the car caught fire they would wash there hands of it.

I dont work in a VW dealer no but i do work in a dealership and in our group we do have a VW dealership whom i have a very good relationship with. I wasnt having a go or anything mate was just asking a question  :drinking: Hope everything works out ok.

My Flickr    Instagram: Chappers84

Offline SteveyD

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2010, 12:15:39 pm »
No worries Ben, I was only pulling your leg!