Make a donation

Author Topic: England's World Cup chances?  (Read 4328 times)

Offline Orc

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 25
    • Email
Re: England's World Cup chances?
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2014, 11:28:23 pm »
Won't even get out of group, although at 33/1 I had to put money on!! Argentina will take it home

Offline Tamiyoman

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2014, 12:00:35 pm »
Our Luke shaw signed a 5 yr deal 9 months ago  :wink:

David Moyes signed a 6 year contract, and they paid that out. I reckon if someone wants to leave a club, or a club wants rid of them, a contract is worthless as a tool to make things stay the same. Too much money in the game.

But that's the point, he has admitted he's happy at saints, it's just all the tabloids say he isn't lol..

6 players leaving Southampton and non of them have left yet and nor has the manager lol... Don't believe everything you read..

£25m would give him plenty of money to buy more spanish/argentinian players, pochettino could be the new Wenger  :signLOL:

Patrice Evra just extended his contract lolol....Why on earth would he do that if he would be a bench warmer if Shaw was coming......and You said Luke shaw was a man utd player ???  ...  :popcornsoda:

It's all hype and he will remain at SFC I'm afraid  :wink:

Lets see what happens with your manager / Squad over the summer, if at least 2 dont leave I will be suprised.

I never said Shaw was a UTD player, i said it was loking like we might bid for him ;-)
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline Tamiyoman

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2014, 07:02:24 pm »
Say bye bye to Pochettino :signLOL:

Confirmed as new Spurs Manager.

Wonder which players he will sign from Saints first, floodgates are now open  :wink:
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14