Make a donation

Author Topic: Mk5 Golf Gti with extras  (Read 8336 times)

Offline Sprati31

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Mk5 Golf Gti R32 rep
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2014, 07:37:32 pm »
Not updated this in a while but a few changes have happen now mostly just tidying up like new door cards and handles because one was broken, headlights were horrible cheap rubbish so replaced them with genuine hella versions and just ordered 4 Vresdestein ultrac sessanta hopefully will put some better updates and pictures on soon when I get chance, looked at the exhaust and it doesn't look like I can tuck it up anymore, few more little jobs to do then on with the good parts hopefully!! :happy2:

Offline Sprati31

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: Mk5 Golf Gti with extras
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2015, 09:15:10 pm »
Still got this car just been using it and cleaning it love it still want more power :driver: anyone suffer with sticky rear calipers mine just seem too be getting worse? Recons or brand new? Any suggestions?

Offline horsemeat

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2015, 04:47:06 pm »
ECP have reconditioned items for £110 a side. I purchased a pair the other week as I needed them asap. Identical to the original calipers (with manufacturer marking removed). Came with new rubber for the guides and new caliper bolts. No issues.

There are listings on eBay for a lot less, depends how urgently you need them I suppose...

Offline Sprati31

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2016, 04:07:02 pm »
It is with much regret but this car is now e-bay so if anyone knows anyone who fancies a nice golf take a look at it on eBay  :happy2: