Make a donation

Author Topic: Dan Payne?  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Hurdy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
Dan Payne?
« on: October 28, 2009, 04:28:26 pm »
Spotted stuck in traffic going down St Phillips Road in Sheffield. Saw him wave and reciprocated.

I was going to go back home the same way, but after seeing the traffic decided to go for a bit of a blast over to the Snake Pass :driver:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 10:46:31 pm by Hurdy »
Golf R gone.

Offline dan.payne

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
Re: Dan Payne
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 05:24:26 pm »
Spotted stuck in traffic going down St Phillips Road in Sheffield. Saw him wave and reciprocated.

I was going to go back home the same way, but after seeing the traffic decided to go for a bit of a blast over to the Snake Pass :driver:

Was it me?? today what time?? I was in work for 8:15am and not left the building all day (checks car is still in the car park)  :confused:
GTi Edition 30 Phase 2+ :jumping:

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 06:31:20 pm »
 :signLOL:P

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 10:46:16 pm »

Was it me?? today what time?? I was in work for 8:15am and not left the building all day (checks car is still in the car park)  :confused:

You mean it wasnt you around 3.45pm?

3dr White ED30 too! Seemed to know my car. There can't be too many around. Who else could it have been then?
Golf R gone.

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
Re: Dan Payne?
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 04:27:27 pm »
Found who it was. Steve Jr at Statllers - he has the same colour alloys too, no wonder I mistook his car for yours Dan :laugh:
Golf R gone.