Make a donation

Author Topic: New job at VW  (Read 4023 times)

Offline luca

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
New job at VW
« on: October 30, 2009, 09:18:56 pm »
Got myself a sales exec job at VW in blackburn. Building trade was too quiet for me so needed a steady job.
So if anyone is after a new or used VW drop me a pm or give me a call on 01254 686686. Or if you want a service i'll make sure your car is well looked after as i know the feeling of dropping your car off for service and worrying about it the whole time LOL :smiley:
Will try and keep you all updated on the golf/scirocco R and if i get a demonstrator in i'll let you guys know straight away :driver:

Tornado red ED30, Revo stage 2, ITG Panel filter, 3" Blueflame turbo back exhaust, leon cupra front brakes, ecs dogbone mount, WALK kit, Eibach sportlines, Satin black Monza II's, VWR/sachs paddle clutch

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
Re: New job at VW
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 09:21:01 pm »
Congratulations young man.  :happy2:  :congrats: :congrats:

Any chance of knocking 10 grand off the R 20.   :laugh:

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 09:21:54 pm »
Congrats Luca!  :drinking:

Offline MAT ED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 09:22:24 pm »
congrats mate  :congrats: might have to come to u for a service i think  :wink:

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline luca

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 09:33:24 pm »
Thanks guys :happy2:. No problem matt, let me know when you need one, mechanics are really good and work to a high standard. Watched them service an ed30 we have for sale, would have no problems leaving my car there :smiley:.

Tornado red ED30, Revo stage 2, ITG Panel filter, 3" Blueflame turbo back exhaust, leon cupra front brakes, ecs dogbone mount, WALK kit, Eibach sportlines, Satin black Monza II's, VWR/sachs paddle clutch

Offline MAT ED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 09:34:27 pm »
so u keeping yours then?

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline luca

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 10:05:25 pm »
Ed30 is up on PH for £17995 with all the mods. Im not pushed to sell but if someone wants it i'll sell as i get a car from work. Get to swap around all the time too :smiley:.

Offline Moschops

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 23
  • Edition 30 No 2275
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 10:12:32 pm »
Well Done and good luck in your new job... :congrats:
Cheers,

Wayne

Offline gazbutS3

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 55
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 10:16:58 pm »
nice 1 Luca, what  they gonna think when you turn up with a shiner  :wink:

Offline luca

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 10:26:22 pm »
LOL dont have enough time to train for fights at the minute so no shiners this year haha. Dont think it would go down well if i turned up with a black eye and a limp :grin:. Customers would be walking away from me.

Offline Mako V12V

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 4
    • Astons, Porsches & Golf GTIs
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 11:42:30 pm »
Luca - good luck in your new job. I worked at that site for 2 years until they made the whole accounts dept redundant!! :fighting:

That really sucked. Couple of salesman are still there - Steve W and Dave G - tell them i said hello.

I test drove the red Ed30 a month ago - Tom took me out in it. But decided i wanted a white one instead. Its hanging around abit the red one but it doesn't appear to be advertised anywhere?

Cheers - Phil
VW Golf Edition 30, Candy White, 3dr Manual. Plus a stunning Aston Martin V12 Vantage!

Offline Kinbin

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • "Go-getter kid-at-heart with a need for speed"
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2009, 03:20:37 am »
Ed30 is up on PH for £17995 with all the mods. Im not pushed to sell but if someone wants it i'll sell as i get a car from work. Get to swap around all the time too :smiley:.

when you get around to the new R, give us a run down on the ride will ya?  :smiley:

the R pricing is simply too steep for folks like myself.

that said, i personally continue to have my doubts over the R, and remain biased towards a modded gti, per the lively discussions in other current threads in the forum.

The Mental Image And Feel Of My GTI; BQM-167 Skeeter Drone - Dodging Low Level Supersonic Jets @99.5% Survivability, Mach 0.95

Offline SteveyD

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2009, 07:17:23 am »
Congrats luca!

I'd be more than happy to drive a few more miles to have any dealer work done at Blackburn knowing that a friendly face (free from shiners) will keep a watch over my car.  That's great peace of mind!

With the car Market back on it's feet and vw's better than ever you should be very busy!  Best if luck with everything.

Btw how did you make the jump from building to sales? 

Steve.

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2009, 07:41:03 am »
Congrats Luca on your new job, perhaps shove your car on their forecourt for quick sale :wink:

Offline R15MTY

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2009, 09:57:16 am »
The only problem you will find is there is next to nothing in terms of new car stock in the country. Factory orders are building up and looking like feb/march next year. I've got a friend who's just left us at Merc to go to VW.

Good Luck though  :happy2: