Make a donation

Author Topic: autoperfection  (Read 9737 times)

veedub18

Re: autoperfection
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2009, 05:02:31 pm »
ran out of time really today , the car is now equall to or even better than the golf imo .   want 19"wheels now choice is between anthacite bbs ck s and rs4 reps , i know most will say bbs straight out but looking at pics on forum s im bending towards the rs4 s and it leaves me £600 to spend else where , what do you guys think ??? :happy2:

RS4 reps look awesome in 19's on the S3, make it look like it has a  really "aggresive" stance.

Offline candy turbo

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2009, 05:04:35 pm »
the final wax was lusso , and i ve got a pot of my own to deepen the shine  :happy2:

Offline dan.payne

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2009, 05:06:00 pm »
the final wax was lusso , and i ve got a pot of my own to deepen the shine  :happy2:

Thats awesome! a million times better than the white Ford you posted a few weeks back  :happy2:
GTi Edition 30 Phase 2+ :jumping:

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2009, 05:10:34 pm »
cheers mate , have nt been 100% happy with the car untill today , will look better this time next week with 19 s on it , you still happy with the wheels ? :happy2:if i go with the rs4 reps ill be up your way one saturday soon  :wink:

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2009, 05:25:24 pm »
I've used the Lusso Oro and personally have felt it was better than DJ Supernatural in achieving the look I wanted. Whether it's better than Collinite 476s is something I hope to find out soon.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline dan.payne

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2009, 11:30:20 pm »
cheers mate , have nt been 100% happy with the car untill today , will look better this time next week with 19 s on it , you still happy with the wheels ? :happy2:if i go with the rs4 reps ill be up your way one saturday soon  :wink:

Yep the wheels are awesome  :happy2: yes pop round for a brew and a natter when you call to chesterfield for the Map  :laugh:
GTi Edition 30 Phase 2+ :jumping:

Offline Moschops

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 23
  • Edition 30 No 2275
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2009, 12:11:06 am »
are these guys the top ppl to go to for paint work? do you mind me asking how much it is costing to have the work done? i am looking to get the same done for mine.

Yes I'd like to think so, I'm very picky who I let loose on my cars and Jim and Taryn have been top notch.  :smiley:

Having never used a detailing service before I was interested in how it was done and what tools/machines/processes they use, nothing is too much trouble and Jim is always more than happy to discuss the in's and outs of certain things and the best course of action to take.

They have worked on all my current cars to date and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others on here. :happy2:

Give them a ring... :happy2:

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 07:17:22 am by Moschops »
Cheers,

Wayne

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2009, 05:44:50 am »
as above really , autoperfection are the only detailing guys i have ever used , jim s attention to detail is second to none and there work is brilliant and to finish the package off they are 2 of the nicest people you could wish to meet ( unless your 80 years old !!!!!!!!)    :happy2:
 :congrats: :congrats:

Offline CarrG

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2009, 10:58:42 am »
Loving the S3 mate the interior looks great.  :happy2:

Finding the grip much improved?
K1 Revo 2+
Ibis RS3
VW California 180 DSG "Candy"!

Offline Pablos007

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2009, 11:23:25 am »
Not sure what it looked like before, but that is a top job  :happy2:

Had BBS CHs on mine, and the R32 before that - they look great and are a really strong wheel.  I did 20k miles on them with the R32 are they hardly needed any balance weights each time I replaced the tyres.

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2009, 11:32:40 am »
cheers , what size and off set are your ch s mate ? and what size tyres you running ?  any rubbing ? :driver:

Offline Pablos007

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2009, 11:44:08 am »
They were 19's but not sure of the offset or the tyre size, I bought them from Awesome in 2008 but I sold the car a while ago, so not able to check.  Sorry about that.

I'd had KW V3 coliovers fitted which were brilliant, although the S3 was set too low at first (when this photo was took), so the fronts caught the arch guards if I hit an uneven bit of road when cornering hard. Lifted it 10mm all round and they didn't catch after that   :smiley:

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2009, 01:24:32 pm »
Looks awesome Ian, I have to say I am very jealous of your seats, fancy a swap  :grin: :grin:

For me mate there is only one wheel for your car in the colour that it is, CK's in Anthracite! I would steer clear of the reps TBH. If you coupled the CK's with a nice set of H&R's your rocking  :happy2: :wink:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2009, 06:01:23 pm »
cheers tom   :happy2:   when i started looking at the s3 i said to myself it had to have the seats the mmi system and every other audi option BUT  i was going for ibis white , looked at 5 cars , 3 white 1 yellow and the red one only 1 of the ibis and the red had the kit i wanted but the white ones seats were a bit tatty for an 08 reg so i went for the red and now after looking at loads of forums i m happy i did cause there s not too many about and after its detail imo it look s amazing
      i know what your saying about the wheels but again i ve looked at loads of pics on the net and i think the reps look better + the guy i had the ch reps off is doing me a great deal with the vredestien tyres , half the price of the ck s too = milltek  :happy2:

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2009, 06:15:36 pm »
RS4 ....

BBS CK ...

WHAT DO YOU THINK ????????????????/