Make a donation

Author Topic: Milltek sport rage.  (Read 1198 times)

Offline howie1987

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 92
  • -Receive: 20
    • Email
Milltek sport rage.
« on: September 01, 2014, 11:23:11 am »
Hi anyone else had bad dealings with milltek?

Anyway i bought a sportscat which needed a new flexi(got it cheap) had no problems with the seller.

Anyway send it to milltek for a new flexi pipe.

I got an email telling me it its not fixable as lamda sensor was seized in and a few other things, But they have a reworked one they will give me for £345 including vat and shipping and i went for that and asked them to send me the non fixable one back which was apparently ok and they would send back. So money was took out on thursday and i was told i would receive by ups on friday so took day off work and waited all day and nothing arrived. Get an email from milltek same guy i spoke to about sending my non fixable down pipe. He says they managed to remove the lamda sensor and then bin the downpipe but have the new reworked one ready to send today.

I told him i needed it to send back to who i bought it from for a refund, so why he would bin it i don't know. Am starting to think they seen an opening to getting rid of this reworked downpipe and took it l.

Any ideas on how i should deal with this?

Cheers

Offline MAT ED30

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
Re: Milltek sport rage.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 11:32:07 am »
Ask for a refund and your old system back or if they can't send you that ask for the cost of the exhaust you sent them or a heavily discounted system as they have lost your exhaust

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline rich83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=ci21dhc84t0vb9j2n9d1s8af1m&/topic,19740.0.html
Re: Milltek sport rage.
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 11:34:03 am »
Contact SteveP... he is the MD of Milltek.

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4

Offline howie1987

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re:
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 11:46:45 am »
There saying now that there checking if its wait away with waste. He said he asked for it to be sent back to him as soon as i asked it to get sent back to me. I asked on wednesday then paid on thursday and now its monday so had long enough to have it sent back to him to then get sent to me.

He keeps making out its a goodwill gesture that hes giving me a 50% off on a downpipe. The downpipe is used so its basically what it would probably be worth on here anyway.

Cheers i will give steve a pm.

Offline howie1987

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re:
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 12:07:02 pm »
So milltek got it dealt with pretty quick and its all sorted.

Hope the guy didn't take it personal me being cheeky lol feel bad.