Make a donation

Author Topic: Professional retailers, I tip my hat to you...  (Read 1415 times)

Offline AndyBrown

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
Professional retailers, I tip my hat to you...
« on: September 03, 2014, 07:54:05 pm »
So today I spent not far off 10 hours detailing my car, and that was just the outside.
I don't know how some of you do that as a job, Im absolutely shattered, but it feels good looking at the finished result

High five to you all, that's some serious graft involved with what you do!  :congrats:

Offline Sjw_Vw

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
Re: Professional retailers, I tip my hat to you...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 11:11:34 am »
I know what you mean! I love spending hours and hours cleaning/detailing my car and other peoples cars. But I get a really bad cough, sore hands and a sore back after a full day. But when it's something you love, I completely understand why they do it :happy2:
Instagram - sjw_vw. Updated all the time :)

Offline Frenzy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 29
Re: Professional retailers, I tip my hat to you...
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 12:49:43 pm »
I did a 7 hour shift yesterday, quite pleased as i was able to do twice as much in that amount of time as i was able to do a year ago. The more you do it the quicker you become.

However i still have bits to do that a pro would have been able to complete in the allotted time, plus the thought of having to do it all again today would leave me with little motivation. Oh and i ached quite a bit, generally felt knackered despite being quite fit and got the obligatory cough - probably from breathing in all the sealant dust... so definitely hats off to the pros.

car looked spankers though.