All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

nurburgring!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Teutonic_Tamer:
I think maybe we should orgainise sommat closer to home first though.  I quite liked the idea of Bedford Autodrome which JV tried to organise.

I really wouldn't want to go to the Nurburgring with any track day virgins - not a safe place if you can't keep yourself under control.

MAT ED30:
i went and i was a track virgin  :driver: :P u just drive within your limits

and the drive there is ace  :wink: so count me in

08micsta:

--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on October 31, 2008, 01:58:01 pm ---I think maybe we should orgainise sommat closer to home first though.  I quite liked the idea of Bedford Autodrome which JV tried to organise.

I really wouldn't want to go to the Nurburgring with any track day virgins - not a safe place if you can't keep yourself under control.
--- End quote ---

Oh well... I guess thats TC excluded  :evilgrin:

Teutonic_Tamer:

--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on October 31, 2008, 02:11:45 pm ---i went and i was a track virgin  :driver: :P u just drive within your limits
--- End quote ---

Yebut, not everyone can behave themselves.  Just look at that tw@t who pranged the RS4 at Castle Coombe!  :fighting:

--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on October 31, 2008, 02:11:45 pm ---and the drive there is ace  :wink: so count me in
--- End quote ---

Ahh, but it is a million times better to drive all the way down to Bavaria and the Alps.  The German/Swiss/Austrian Alps really are absolutely amazing.  And so are the Pyrennese too.  And the Massif Centrale in France.  :wink:  :driver:

MAT ED30:

--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on October 31, 2008, 02:22:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on October 31, 2008, 02:11:45 pm ---i went and i was a track virgin  :driver: :P u just drive within your limits
--- End quote ---

Yebut, not everyone can behave themselves.  Just look at that tw@t who pranged the RS4 at Castle Coombe!  :fighting:

--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on October 31, 2008, 02:11:45 pm ---and the drive there is ace  :wink: so count me in
--- End quote ---

Ahh, but it is a million times better to drive all the way down to Bavaria and the Alps.  The German/Swiss/Austrian Alps really are absolutely amazing.  And so are the Pyrennese too.  And the Massif Centrale in France.  :wink:  :driver:

--- End quote ---

that rs4 was a loan car aswell :sad: and i would be up for a bigger drive aswell :driver:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version