All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

Some pics

<< < (2/3) > >>

WhiteGTI:
Lovely cars Neil! I ordered that Performance Tuner mag just to read about the GTI shootout. Good article!

What are your future plans for the ED30?

NeilM:

--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on October 31, 2008, 08:33:01 pm ---Lovely cars Neil! I ordered that Performance Tuner mag just to read about the GTI shootout. Good article!

What are your future plans for the ED30?

--- End quote ---

Hi, Since that PT shootout I've found a way of using the launch control, I have to use hand controls for the brake & throttle (motobike accident) which wont let you do both at the same time. So I rev with the right hand and hold the brake with a pole with my left, its pretty scary when you let it go and you have to grab the wheel F***ing quick but I managed a 14.1 quarter mile sprint and 0-60 in 5.5 secs at the gti meet in Bruntingthorpe.

I do a few trackdays and any mod that'll make me look less of a tit is good, havent had one with the Quaife Diff fitted yet looking forward to that and getting round the Ring & Spa next year.

Had my eye on some dark BBS CH or CK wheels, I've trashed my wheels tacking to much kerb on the tracks, need 2 sets really.

Neil :smiley:

T88OMM:
Antharcite CK's would look really good on yours Neil, they aren't massively expensive either  :jumpmove: You fancy 18's or 19's?  :smiley:

billyboy:
did i read in the mag that you said about trying to use the volume UP/DOWN as a function (other than radio) as launch or summit,
billy

NeilM:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on November 01, 2008, 02:27:54 pm ---Antharcite CK's would look really good on yours Neil, they aren't massively expensive either  :jumpmove: You fancy 18's or 19's?  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Think I'll stick with the 18's not sure how well the 19's would perform on track, also the big wheels tend to make your brakes look really small.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version