All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

MongyUK my diesel steed.

<< < (4/4)

magpie:
really like the look of the motor not seen a MK5 on them alloys

Top Cat:
Its about time you got some pics up MR Mong.  :party:

I love the look of your car, its very individual and still a great look very hard to achieve.  :wink:

--- Quote from: CocoPops on December 14, 2008, 03:02:22 pm ---Am I the only one that think the tyres look ridiculous?

Seriously.... I thought the ethos of GTI was go faster? handle better? loose weight? etc...

--- End quote ---

Perhaps true, but what is the ethos of a diesel. I think an engine transplant is a step to far to follow the GTI ethos.  :P

stealthwolf:

--- Quote from: cal tdi on December 14, 2008, 08:19:37 pm ---yes but... there is nothing like the look on someones face when they have underestimated you at the lights  :grin:

--- End quote ---

Yeah thought about that, but I still like the ED30 badge too much. If I had a stock GTI, it wouldn't have been a problem.

JPC:
looks good overall. I do agree with the xenon thing. The glare does annoy me on the road but thats by the by. Lookin good!

MongyUk:
Thanks for the comments :jumpmove:.....I do like to go fast but this is my daily  :driver: and I have a sub in the back which weighs 2tons!!! Think I may be the only one in this forum with a massive speaker in the back???!!  :mad:
I am hoping that when I get the new fog grills on that it will look even better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version